Part 3

In car,
naira- tell what should we buy first.
kartik- baby we can do what you want to do first.
naira- okk so first you will help me buying and then I will you and afterwards we can do vedika's shopping.
kartik- kk as you you wish my love.
vedika- (getting jealous) kartik control yourself I am also sitting here.
kartik with irritation- what wrong am I saying and if you are having any prblm close your ears.
naira- kartik leave it.
they reached mall and first went to girls section to buy dresses for naira.
kartik when saw vedika busy on a phone call dragged naira to trail room.
naira- kartik what are doing?
kartik- romance my jaan
naira (blushingly)- but kartik it's a public place.
kartik- I don't care and moreover we are in trail room. so now let me take my energy dose for rest day.
he then joined his lips with hers and broke it after 15 minutes.
naira(blushingly)- come let's go now.
kartik- okk
vedika then saw them coming out together and said- why don't you people understand that I am also with you so continue your romance somewhere else.
kartik- that none of your business you do your shopping and let us do ours.
they shopped for three. while returning naira saw a dhaba.
naira- kartik stop
kartik-what happened naira
she pointed towards dhaba and said- if you are free then we can have some food there as it has been a long time I ate such food.
kartik- but naira you will get sick.
naira then made a puppy face to which kartik melted immediately.
kartik- okk fine come
vedika- but kartik dadi asked us return soon because there is a puja.
kartik- I know what to do when and don't need your suggestions. you want you can come or keep sitting here in car itself. come naira let's go.
they ordered various food for themselves and enjoyed a lot. soon they returned back.
at evening,
singhanias were sitting in hall having snacks. suddenly naira's phone beeped having a message from 'LOVE❤'(Kartik)
which naksh saw.
naksh- chotu I didn't knew that you two love birds can't live without each for few hours only.
naira blushed listening to it
naira- bhai please
saying this she ran to her room to which others launghed.
naira received his call as she reached her room.
on call,
kartik- hii jaan what happened why are you not replying to my message.
naira then told him what happened in hall to which kartik laughed.
naira(angry) - this happened because of you and you are making my fun. I don't want to talk to you.
kartik- I am sorry baby I didn't want to make your fun.
naira-....
kartik- naira I am really sorry please talk to me.
naira- you need to give me a gift for getting apology.
kartik- you will get it very soon.
naira- I am missing you
kartik- I miss you too by I need to go now as dad is calling me.
naira- byy

Keep voting and give feedback too.....