[Prologue]

"Alright everyone! It's half time." Russo announced. The final four let out a sigh of relief and took a quick break as Russo and Sabrina struggled with the half time they called. "Man, the finals are intense.." Hyper thought, taking a sip of water. The eliminated contestants were watching the finale along with the season 1 finalists from last year, but last years finalists watched from the VIP seats. "Who do you is gonna win?" Tofuu asked. SeeDeng shrugged and turned his direction back to the finale grounds. Kreek glanced at the leaderboard as his expression changed into determination.

TanqR seemed somewhat calm and nervous at the same time as ran his hand through his hair. "Stay calm, you got this." He assured himself. "Half time is almost over everyone!" Sabrina exclaimed, DJ nodding in agreement. Denis nodded and hid Sir Meows a lot in a nearby corner as he mentally prepared himself for the next mini game. "Half time is now over! Judge, Let's begin the next mini game!" Russo announced. The finalists prepared themselves for the next part before the ground beneath them began to rumble. "Uhh, is this part of the next mini game?" Denis asked nervously.

"No..this isn't right." Sabrina answered. DJ nodded and held onto his shaking headphones as Denis ran to grab Sir meows a lot. The ground under them began to crack a bit as everyone heard a fierce and loud noise from behind a wall. Stunned, everyone turned around as a large black beast burst through the wall and let out a ear bleeding screech. The parts of the wall flew around the room as everyone began running in multiple directions in a desperate action to dodge all of the flying wall pieces. Hyper glanced around the room and saw Cari about to get hit in the head with a piece. "Cari, look out!" Hyper warned. Without knowing, Cari quickly ducked and saw the piece fly over her head and then crumble into a million pieces when it smashed against the wall.

Tofuu quickly got the others and led them to a nearby exit and yelled across the area. "Everyone to the exit!" Tofuu instructed. Everyone began running to the exit before they heard a shrill scream. Kreek, TanqR, and Denis turned around and saw that the beast had somehow gotten ahold of the judges. Without saying a word, Kreek took out the shield of wisdom and the swords he won last year and charged at the beast at full speed. He jumped upwards and threw his sword down, landing a hit on it. The beast let out a pained cry and then punched the ground, causing it to crack even more and then split in half. "Oh boy." TanqR said, tossing blue fireballs at the beast.

The fireballs barely scorched the beast as Ashley attempted to land a drop kick, but ended up nearly falling into the large hole in the middle of the area. Suddenly, it glanced at Hyper and Cari before slamming the both of them into the pit, throwing the others in with them. As a last minute reflex, TanqR quickly grabbed the ledge of the broken floor and looked around the room, seeing and soaking in the destruction the monster had left. He felt his hands begin to slip as he struggled to pull himself up. "No! Come on, pull yourself up!" TanqR thought. His attempt was in vain however, and he soon lost his grip and fell into the hole with the others.

"Haha..excellent. The judges are now in my grasp." A sinister voice said, looking at the monitor.

"Everything is going according to plan."

____________________
Woo! Prologue done.
I hope you guys enjoyed it, this was fun to make.
What do you think will happen next?

Word count: 639 words.

DJ, signing off!