Prologe 1

When we were little, me and rozaliya liked to play as singers , we lived in a orphange with other kids. We studied there too it was our home. The owner of the orphange and also our Matushuka "Cocolia" was like our mother.

Sadly we had to leave the orphange to pursue our dreams of becoming singer. We left the orphange when we were 9. Of course it was dangerous, with honkai beasts running around ,we had to have some kind of defense. So we took an injection of honkai serum ,from the orphanages lab 😎

Then a lady found us right when we were starting to get lost running away from the orphange. She was nice. She gave us a small apartment to stay in for 2 years until we were 11. We had to work and get money. But we were in a snowey cold place. Sure bueatiful blue skys but still cold and only snow and trees.

But guess what! She gave us a job to defend other poeple in her apartment complex ,it was a small, old aparment complex nothing luxurious. But still she paid us to defend it from honkai beast! So there we were working 5 hours a day. For 2 months.Then we had saved up enough for better aparment.

We said goodbye to the lady and thanked  her. We traveled for 3 hours, we found a village and stayed there for some time. Then traveled again in the snowy biome. It was fun. We found a village and had enough money to rent a good aparment for a while. And so there we were. Looking for a place to sing.

To be countinued