Escaping the Boring

*Nobodys POV*
-----------------------------
Lilyia and Roza had been in the village for a while. They have been planning and what to do and where to go. They had also been making a map from where they started all the way to where they were. They have been staying in a village that was well populated and filled with resources. Lilyia and Roza had been staying in a stable where there were horses everyother day coming and going. There was one stable that was untouched and thats where Roza and lilyia decided to stay.

Lilyia had been buying food and offering herself to work in order to get more money, meanwhile Rozalyia would stay at the stable with a blanket, food a few water bottles and 2 backpacks. Rozalyia was responsible to to stay at the stable and take care of the things whenever lilyia went out. They did all that for about 5 days until someone accepted lilyias offer. It was a women with brown curly hair and prettt clothes she appeared wealthy so lilyia was happy to get the chance. The women had offered lilyia to clean the floors of her mansion in exchange for 4$ everyday. Lilyia then started working every other day she could. Rozalyia of course stayed at the stable. She had the same job. Rozalyia was mischievous and would get bored really easily so she decided to go outside the stable for the first time since they arrived in the village.

Rozalyia got her backpack, opened it and pulled out a brush and a hair tie. She started to brush her silk-like pink hair. She soon finished and put her hair in a bun. She then put the stuff back into the backpack and got up from her corner. It was mid-day and the village was still busy so she knew she had to be carful. She then opened the wide gate that was infront of her and peeked out to see if anyone was in the stable. Noone was there so she slowly walked out the stable leaving everything back where she was. After she was out the stable she saw many different people, she also saw snow for the first time in a while. She took a deep breath and started walking. She saw many merchants and stores. She saw many houses too it looked like there was a street for the wealthy and poor.

She then went to through the streets. The village was way bigger than she thought. It could probably be a city and she wouldn't know! She kept on exploring the village until she stopped and saw a grassfield and a ranch. She went over to the grassfield and sat there she then started thinking looking into the sky. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 Roza thought. She then spent a while there and then realized she was lost. She then started panicking she got up immediately and patred her clothes to get off any dust she collected. She then started to look around.
She was 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 lost.

𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑈𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑈𝐷