Brunette Boy

She got up immediately and realized she was lost. She started to panic and remeberd her older sisters Lilyias lecture about not going out of the stable. She started to look around all she saw was grass and a abandoned ranch but then, she spotted sonething in a distance it look like a animal at first. Roza squinted her eyes and put her hand to cover the sunlight.

She then saw, a Burnette haired boy. When she saw him she felt butterflies in her stomach. She could feel herself getting red.
The Burnette haired boy was far away, though Roza could could still see they boy felt like a god bless. She couldn't look away. Until she heard a rattle? Was it some kind of animal in the tall grass? She didn't know, she looked down and around where she sitting. And saw a little bunny. She than sighed in relief.  And patted the bunny.

When she looked over again where the brunette boy was. She didn't see the brunette anymore, she then began to panic.

"W-what?! Did he see me?? Am I being watched?"

Her thoughts began to rush. She imagined the worst.

She felt a touch on her shoulder, she quickly turned around. There was the brunette haired boy. He had a brown dusty cloak on. He also had light brown pants. His eyes were light green and dreamy.

Rozalyia's face turned red again and her thoughts rushed once again.

W-what? Whats up? Got a problem?

Roza said trying to look all mighty. The boy  kneeled down and put his face closer to roza's and looked into her eyes expressionless.

Roza still red as a tomato. Tried once again to look mean. She got up and told the boy

"Uhh hey??  Whats up dude??"

The boy then let out a small laugh. Roza was confused. The boy looked about as old  Roza but who was he? Why was he here?

The boy than just lifted Rozas chin up. He looked at it once again with no expression or explanation. Roza was just confused but was starting to calm down a little.

Roza than said in her head,

"I probaly know him? Ayo why he touching my chin tf"

The brunette stood up and said, my name is Aether. Roza still confused didn't respond she instead looked up at the sky. She then realized how bueatiful it actually was. It looked like the brunette haired boy' eyes.

"Oh yeah im with this guy still, im so forgetful"

Aether than sat next to Roza and looked at the sky.

"It looks like your blue eyes."

Roza right after calming down once again turned red. Did he really just say that?

"Oh uh yeah. Yours do too aha"

Aether laughed a little and then looked up at the tree he was leaning on. Its getting dark.

𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑈𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷