!A Crusader's Bio/Backstory!

A/N: Author's Notes
Y/N: Preferred First Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color...you get longish hair. Knights should proudly adorn their beautiful manes.
F/C: Favorite Color

A/N DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. Dark Souls is property of Bandai Namco/FromSoftware, And all art/vids/music shown are property of their respective artists/companies

Alright ya bloody heathens, Here it is! My Second OFFICAL "book". This will be a basic summary/Overview of our bravest soldier of Lord almighty....

Y/N Solaire

Yes...Solaire. as in...THAT Solaire. To be honest with ya...His semblance is basically just based off of best Dark Souls Boi's arsenal. Miracle build for the win, amirite?

WITHOUT A FURTHER ADO......

Here's your trusty Crusader's Attire:

Sorry to disappoint you, but you will ALSO be using the Sword and Shield

And here's your "chilling" outift...you still keep your helmet on, again you will RARELY remove it.

you still keep your helmet on, again you will RARELY remove it

Also, replace the sun emblem with your dearest red cross.

Now here's the "actual" bio...

Name: Y/N Solaire
"Age": Early-Mid-20's (Actually in his 90's)
Height: 6ft, 3 inches [190.5 cm]
Weight: 185 Lbs of pure sun worshipping muscle [Roughly 84 Kg]

Personality: Religious asf, melodramatic at times, intelligent when needed, "big brother" to those younger then him, has a tendency to get "carried away" when preaching the words of his "God".

Likes: The Sun/God, His father's helmet (The one he wears), Those willing to hear the word of his lord, Crusading, All types of Ale, Crosses, the innocent, those with a "Burning Passion", Ozpin, Qrow

Dislikes: Ironwood, Heretics, Foreign Cults, Grimm, Sand, Musli- I mean...ahem, Enemy's of the lord, Robots such as Atlas's Paladins/MECH's, Machines (Bullheads/Cars/etc.)

Semblance: Self named, "Sunlight Magic Bullshit" or SMB for short.

Has the ability to perform near "magical" properties. By using your unshakeable faith in "god" (Aka: The Sun), You are enabled to enact and do "the lords work"...basically, Miracles from dark souls. Speeding up healing, returning "home", throwing bolts of lighting, low budget almighty push, the good shit my bro(s). Also, it has the added benefit of basically making you a fucking plant. As long as the sun shines at least once a day, you will not age and you will not be required to consume any food, but ya still eat since food tastes fucking badass...but ya still need water. So yea...have fun kiddos.

Backstory: Y/N has lived in a humble abode in a forest in a somewhat disclosed area, roughly five hours away from where Vale was established.

Your family was part of a "cult" dubbed: "Christianity/Way of White".

You were the eldest of three children. Seras Solaire was your younger sister and Helios Solaire was your younger brother. Finally, your mother was Bastion Solaire.

Unfortunately, your mother died in childbirth when the youngest sibling, Helios was born. At this time, Y/N was roughly eight years old.

Due to this, it caused Y/N to develop a "mother complex" for his siblings. Making himself feel destined to watch over them and guard them from all the harm of the world.

Throughout the years, you would take care of all the more taxing chores around the house, gathering wood, hunting, cleaning, taking care of the livestock, dressing and cleaning your siblings, etc. You did this as a way so they wouldn't have to be sore or exaughsted. Even though each day felt more taxing then the last, at the end of it all, their cheerful smiles made the torturous acts more then worth it.

Eventually however, the war would break out...

You at the ripe age of Six-teen and your father (Gwyn Solaire) fought together in the Great War while the current Reincarnation of Ozma watched over your siblings. Unfortunately, Your father had died in your arms, bestowing his beloved helmet to you as well as...the family bible.

Three years later when the war ended, you returned home with your siblings, you raised them the best you could. With your father gone, your "Mother Complex" only increased.

The amount of work you did to keep the two out of harms and exaughtions way was...immeasurable to say the least. And yet, seeing the two so giddy and carefree was all the payment you ever needed.

Unfortunately, three years later, tragedy would strike once more. At this time, you were Twenty Two-ish.

Whilst you were out hunting for a meal for your beloved siblings, your younger brother had wandered off into the forest and had been mauled by a pack of Beowolves. Your sister was also ripped limb by limb when she attempted to rescue him.

Arriving too late to save either, you struck down each Grimm that stood before you in a mix of hatred and sorrow...when the dust settled, you fell to your knees and wept over their desecrated corpses until the sun rose.

As it did...you felt...something...it was your semblance manifesting. While the sun continued to rise, you too rose. Coming to terms with what had transpired in your absence, you chose to divulge deeper into your faith. Thus starting your never ending crusade against the heretics of this world. Both Grimm and man/faunas.

In the end, your "faith" held you together. After many decades and many more Grimm meeting the bite of the lord's self proclaimed knight, that day came.

The day that would force you out of your lovely and quite forest and into the despised land of the blasphemous and irrational...S O C I E T Y!

Let the Crusade Begin! DEUS VULT!

A/N Time
I'm a little nervous to start this fic. I hope I dont let ya guys down!

Sorry if i ruined the vibe of a Crusader ;-; Best boi Solaire was far too tempting to resist when trying to think of a semblance for MC

Until next time and like always...

Arrivederci, My Fellow Plague Doctors