~Blondie~

Link POV~

 'Blondie?' 

'A cute girl  that I just met just said she wanted me and called me blondie?' 

I could feel the blush spreading through my face. I was surely now the same color as a wildberry. Or darker. I cleared my throat and looked up at her. She had a devilish grin on her face, completely the opposite of the sweet and wholesome looking face and clothes. 

 I smiled, and stood up straight. " Gingersnap." I said, " Tell me what you want."

' Not the right way to word. Not the right way to word that.' 

Zelda let out a little gasp and looked at me with wide eyes.

"N-no that's not what I meant, I-I mean, not saying I wouldn't- I mean-" I stuttered, waving my hands in front of me.

Zelda smirked and put her finger on my lips, and with a sweet smile she said,

"I'll take a large wildberry frappe and a chocolate croissant."

I nodded and swallowed. " Coming right up,"

A few minutes later-

 I set her drink and pastry on the counter and went back to cleaning the counters and shelves.

 She poked me in the back.

"Link? I need to pay for this." she stated, digging through her handbag for her wallet.

  I grabbed her arm, " It's free of charge. Think of it as a housewarming gift." I smiled at her.

  We looked at each other for a few seconds and then she broke the silence. " Well, um..... thank you. I-I have to go unpack my things and bring them up to my apartment. Its right above the shop. I'll be seeing you tomorrow." As she turned to leave, I could see her cheeks had become a brilliant shade of pink.

  "Wait! Here's my number. Text me if you need any help with cleaning the bookstore, ok?" I said, flashing her a smile.

 She grinned at me.

 "Okay."

                                        --:--

Zelda's POV~

  "Holy Crap..." I whispered to myself, as I headed towards my car, brushing my hand through my long blonde hair.

I regret half the things I said to him. More than half actually. Possibly everything.

Still, there is a warm feeling in my stomach that won't go away. Also a pink color in my cheeks, but that could also be from the cold. I kept trying to get the butterflies in my stomach to stop, but every time I did I thought of Link's smile.

 "I've known him for 20 minutes and now Ive got butterflies. Great." I grumbled, pulling my trunk open and taking out a few of the smaller boxes, and piling them into my arms. I trudged through the snow back to my shop and went inside, shivering.

                                           --:--

"Finally! All put away." I sighed.  All of my boxes had been unpacked and put away after an hour or two, even though I don't have a lot of stuff. I tried to pack lightly with only the essentials. Seeing all of my things around the apartment made it feel like a home.

 'Shoot, I forgot the kitchen supplies!!" I moaned, pulling my coat on and grabbing a scarf. I trudged out the door with a sour look on my face.

As I walked down the hall from my small apartment, I saw a familiar face walking opposite way. 

"Link?" I said, walking up to him and stopping.

"Oh, hey Zelda. 'You live up here too?" He asked. He looked extremely tired.

"Oh, uhm yeah... just down the hall actually."

 "Really? I live right over there." He pointed to the apartment across from mine.

'Oh great.'

~A/N~

Sorry for the short chapter! I have some fluff planned for next chapter, so I want to start on that really soon. Any story suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

I want link to be my boyfriend. But then again, doesn't everyone?

Edit: Thank you @TobiasDeppe for my first vote! I really appreciate it! ✧✧✧