My descriptive essay pitch

Have you ever been cold water swimming or seen a video of somebody who cold water swims. Your completely aware of the fact the water is cold. So cold you can probably get pneumonia and will be shivering. Your lungs will probably struggle to hold air in your body as your skin trembles and gets so textured with goosebumps you would feel like you're touching a brail book. Your body so cold that movement is hard because your body is trying to keep ahold of the small little bit of warmth that it has left because the cold water stripped it away. But seeing somebody cold water swim, the water looks warm, and I can't help but think about the sensation of the cold water touching my scalp and cleansing all my pores. Feeling free in the water as the fish do. And finding a part of myself so blissfully beautiful that its worth the soft sweet kisses of the subtle waves that keep coming towards me. That is how he makes me feel, because directly looking at the sea of love, it looks terrifying. Love can come in so many forms, the coldhearted form, the toxic form, the form that smashes its waves so hard it pushes you down not letting you up and every scream is unheard, the side of love that's one sided, and so many more. Love was so terrifying that after washing up on shore coughing up water and freezing I turned my back to it because a emotion so said to be beautiful wasn't as nice to me as those that I saw. But when he arrived the water called to me. The water called for me to come back in. But the shore line moved higher up making it a dive. And no matter how much I ignored it the water screamed and screamed. And there we were, diving into it together like 2 crazy hooligans. But instead of the hand of love I was once served. Instead of the heartbreak I feared and the hard to move trembling. I became free. Completely and utterly free. I became as free as the birds in the sky and as free as the fish below me. It was with him that I finally understood the beautiful side of love and the part of love that no one person feels the same way. And the waves that had once crushed my body down, hugged my body with such care and grace that I cant help but float on my back and look up at the sky full of gratefulness. So for this essay I want to talk about him. His name is D....s. He goes to T..h but he's a sophomore. The day we met I missed the bus and wanted to buy salt and vinegar chips but the only vending machine with them in it wasn't letting me get any, so I started full out crying, mascara running down my face and my friend saw me and helped me and decided to bring me to my ex who was playing a card game with D....s. That was the start of the beautifully blossomed fruit that we have become now. I know love doesn't always last forever and we are only in high school. But everybody considers this so much of a puppy love that they don't want to hear about how he makes me feel. Which I consider so poetic that I feel like I can challenge Shakespeare on the terms of romance stories, and emotions. Because even though it isnt always a happy ending I can express the love that's there so beautiful that I can make even the straightest of men and broken of people feel the warmth I feel cold water swimming in the emotion that is love.