Rant

Why cant parents be understanding. Why. No matter how much i try and try to get them to understand they don't 

Heres the problem: 

School expects us to go from more then half our lives going into a school building to imediately switching to a system of school that we aren't familar with and be fine. How are you going to change the school system and not the grading system. There are different circumstances. How are teachers expecting to be able to still continue their teaching style when their style of teaching isnt being supported by the system of school. We are stressed and we are miserable. Im sorry im failing. This is the worst I've ever done. 

But i dont see you as parents having a understanding. Im trying. I am. Yes missing assingments and missed zooms are concerning, but how to do you expect me to keep up with my rapidly decreasing mental health, a changed school system teachinig me things im not understanding, stress about my grades and then stress of money while im still trying to save for a car, work is not a issue except my decreasing hours and pay. 

And instead of listening to me and trying to help me, you take way evverything that makes me happy. My phone, my privilege to see my boyfriend, you tell me instead of trying Im watching anime and doing my makeup and trying to change myself. 

Maybe my style is the only thing im able to control. I feel out of control. i am miserable. I just wanna be listened to. I want instead of getting things taken, understanding. 

because this is a first for us all and us students are struggling. The school system isnt on our side, teachers arent on our side, the economy isnt on our side. 

I cant. i just cant