Chapter Five

Andy stared up at her ceiling, her eyes watery and round. "Am I dying? Hm.. Nah, just tired. HaH, you thought you could get to mE todAY-" She yelled at herself. She sat up, still tired. She was still wearing her purple tie and shirt from the day before. She immediately gagged as she sat up. "HoLy-" Ripping the tie from her neck, she grabbed a certain blueprint.

"Ah, the rabbit thingy. Girl? I don't know- It's just a rabbit!-" She began rambling on to herself. She laughed, remembering the silly scrap of metal. There was a knock on her door. 

She went to go get it.

"Hello?"

"'Ey, Ms. Killy. Good mornin', how's everything for ya today?" The teenager stood at the door. She had white, silvery hair. Nobody knew if it was died or natural. She held a ribbon in her hand. All she ever seemed to do was bring random things to Andy's house. Ribbons, broken elastic bands, plain paper, paperclips, just small things. 

"I'm doing fine, you?"

"Eh, Mum said I couldn't 'ave my gloves with me today. So o' course I stole 'em. And hid 'em somewhere, don't know where." She grinned.

"Dearie me, in weather like this? You must be  freezing, you can come inside then!" She smiled, letting the girl in. The teen's accent immediately changed.

"Jesus Christ Andy, you know I hate putting on that voice thingy-"

"A bet's a bet, Mads. A bet's a bet.!"