Chapter Six

Andy woke up, panicking. She felt dizzy, and sick, and her head hurt. She never felt like this so suddenly.  She got up to head to the bathroom, suspecting she had to just walk it off and take a painkiller. She looked at the mirror, deciding to finally brush her hair. So she did, a lot of it was too tangled to brush through and a by the end a lot of it had came out. She admired herself, feeling proud. Her hair looked much thinner than she remembered. She decided to take a shower, grabbing a towel.

As soon as she was out and had gotten dressed, she heard the door open. She froze, wondering if it was just the rusted hinges falling apart or her mind playing tricks. She heard footsteps, and decided this was her chance to get something to defend herself with. She grabbed a rather large, heavy book and a compass, and managed to make her plan. Hit over head, then stab. She repeated it until she felt calmer, before turning her light off and cautiously making her way to the noise. There was a figure in her living room, standing near the photo cabinet. They held a picture up to the light. Rose. Andys last remaining memory of her past. 

Drowned in rage and sorrow, Andy lunged at them from behind, beating him with the book. She kicked at him, just before another figure walked in and

BANG.