Chapter 1: New beggining

You don't remember much of what has happened in the last few moments, all you could feel was a peaceful and quiet sensation running along all of your body.

Though you enjoyed yourself quite nicely there had to be someone to interrupt your peaceful moment, The bright light came from couple of meters from you that you had to used to your forearm across your faces to block such radianting light, moments later you find yourself in front of what it seemed like an old male but who are you to judge at your current condition, finally bringing your arm back down to observe.

??: "Seems you're awake, You are probably asking yourself who am I, to respond to that you may call me.. God."

As you opened your eyes you saw you were on top of what it seemed to be a some sort of fluffy white cloud, everything around was white and the air you felt came from above to such hooling sound.

You don't seem to understood right away just until a light bulb flashes above yours head in a comic way, as you observe the figure standing in front of you with that cheeky grin you often has on old people in the animes you've watched.

Y/N: "God, If you're here than that shall mean I am no longer alive.. Though if I may ask what  am I doing in front of your graceful presence?"

To your comment the known God just laughed, he truly wasn't expecting for someone to take everything so easy.
Taking a deep breath he just shook his head gently before speaking.

God: "Answering to your question.. well I am here to give you a new opportunity, to be honest the truck was ment to hit someone else and you have to be there at the wrong place and time.
After seeing what you've done and how you truly are I am offering you this opportunity with ofc.. 3 wishes."

Raising his right hand and holding up 3 fingers up, you began to panic immediately, you weren't truly prepared and you already forgotten you were dead just moments ago, immediately you put on that brain of yours to work with your usual way of snapping your fingers to everything idea you've received.

It wasn't complicated to think of what you wanted and it was already clear, looking at God directly in the rest with a grin you began holding up his index finger as you spoke wanting to have something cleared up.

Y/N: "If I may ask.. do I get to pick which would could I go too?"

To the sudden propose of question God looked away before looking back at you, he had forgotten such important detail to which he just nodded in response to your question.

Y/N: "Alright as to that I would like to go to the world of High School Dxd, if possible everything exactly to the anime and no changes ofc.. my wishes will be only thing to cause a change if I can"

God was slightly curious to such words, eventually his curiosity drove his to make the following questions.

God: " May I ask why you've picked the named world? Don't try to lie, it won't work on me"

Y/N: "Well I have something called a waifu in this world and to that I didn't truly wanted anything in the world to change..  her name is Sona Sitri and she is a devil in this world"

God: "mhmm.. I see, As for going back to your wishes them now as I have to attend my domains"

You didn't need to think more to you immediately spoke out what you've wanted, picking things you found useful and very critical for your development.

Y/N: "For my first wish I want to be a sort of a Player, have a system that helps me become stronger and gets skills and level system for myself.. surely you can give yourself an idea if you look at my memories to what I ment.

God nodded to what you've said and approached while he lifted his right hand to your forehead, he slightly tapped the center of it and received the information he needed, nodding from time to time he eventually backed up after couple of seconds while bringing his arms back down he now held 2 fingers up•

God: "I understand what you ment and surely ill make it better! This is new and I'd love to test how you can survive with such thing.. now going to the two last wishes"

Y/N: "my second wish.. oh! The ability to summon creatures, gaming like which with my higher level I could summon stronger creatures"

God: "well.. that'll be unbalanced so if you get a creature to love and be with you like a familiar you can fight along side it and let it evolve with you constantly, from zero to hero.

At first you thought it was gonna be hard but as soon as you heard his explanation you nodded rapidly in agreement, which God who saw this nodded his head as well now having three fingers, waiting for the last wish.

Y/N: "Last wish allow me learn everything tenths times faster, hence I know I would take a lot to get stronger at least I want to adapt faster.. like a buff or something"

To the agreement God finally process and with the quick and loud snap of his fingers a portal opened up next to you, God smiled at before speaking again

God: "you've been interesting, gaining wishes to adapt to the system.. as for to where you will go you'll be at Kuoh, precisely 2 months before the story starts, I also gave you some gifts, money, and a good size house for later purposes"

During his speaking you nodded and made your way over to him, giving him a hug as in a way to thank him for such new opportunity, right before ypu could step towards the portal you heard God speak the words to make you stop.

God: "You don't have a body anymore, tell me how you want to look and ill make the body"

Thinking quickly you nodded to him.

Y/N: "You have seen in my memories how I always wanted to look, please allow me to receive that body"

God: "Alright it's all settled, enjoy your new life and I bid farewell to you, my child"

With a quiet chuckle he smiled towards God, as you step into the portal you closed your eyes as you went in a unconscious state, at this point you continued to smile as you're ready to begin your new life, a new beggining, a new fate!

Chapter 1: completed.

Author: Well I really hope you liked my first chapter! As for now I shall inform that I will try to make 2 to 3 chapters a week!

Write comments to help me improve as for the life of you! How shall it be?

Harem?

One girl?

And to another question, I'm gonna give you a sacred gear! So tell me how shall it be?

Third question! Yall wanna be OP?