Chapter 3: Training

Just as you finished your food or the attempt of food you stood from your chair and brought your dish down to the kitchen where you washed it and cleaned your mess.

After couple of minutes of cleaning the kitchen and the mess you've made you looked around and had a small idea, it being the thought of one single word and that would be 'Inventory'.

With no luck for the first attempt you decided to not give up and continued to attempt on the word to eventually you heard that pleasantly 'Ding', while focusing on the projection you could see everything was empty and separated by.

<Weapons/ Accessories/ Books>

Looking at it with a blank expression you could see on the right corner of the 'Inventory' projection of how much money you had, as for on the bottom left in your sight you noticed it has three bars and you immediately recognized them of being the HP (Red), MP (Blue), and ST (Green).

Nodding slightly you heard a new 'Ding' to which looking over you saw it in front of your eyes almost as in surprise but you couldn't avoid of your lips curving in a smile.

<Quest completed: Get to know the system>
<3 Skill books/ 100 exp/ $600>

You didn't wasted time and look over the other projection to the 'Inventory'.
Right there you saw 3 different books in the 'book' section with ofc, the right hand corner of the frame on these books you could see their rarety.

<R/ R/ R>

You didn't hesitate to extend your arm forth and grasp on the first book, just as your hand passed through the projection your book former in your hand more like in the grasp of your hand.

Bringing back your hand you used 'Observe' on the book right in front of you,
You knew you could get hundreds of skill but you wanted to be effective and go for quality over quantity.

(Au: Also because I'm sure I'll forget some if I added lots and lots of skills)

<Book: Pyrokinesis>
<Rarety: R>
<Learn skill? Y / N>

nodding to yourself you knew it would be a good skill specially if you can get this skill to level up rapidly, perhaps you already knew what would come up for the last two books.

Moving your hand again at the same on what you did to the last book, while bringing the other two out you looked at them and used 'Observe' on the books.

<Book: ID In>
<Rarety: R>
<Learn Skill? Y / N>

<Book: ID Out>
<Rarety: R>
<Learn Skill? Y / N>

Looking at the books you were surprised but you knew what could they do, after all you are the ready to start right away.

Not hesitating you though on the word 'Yes'
as for the Exp gained you knew you needed a bit more to level up, while your head was being filled with basic knowledge of the the skill

<Pyrokinesis: 1/10>

Though you only received he fire element first, you knew the other two were there and with single movement of your lips you murmured.

Y/N: "ID In"

You felt light headed for a couple of seconds before it stopped, just as you opened your eyes and stabled yourself you noticed the spawning of certain creatures which with the immediate thought you began to use 'Observe' on each and every that spawned in.

<Name: Zombie>
HP: 140
MP: 0
ST: ∞
Level: 7
Race: Undead

Looking over as you continued to use observe as one thing they all had in common was their 0 in their intelligence stat.