💙First Date: Choi Yeonjun💙

After meeting Yeonjun you took him up on his offer to train you. You met up a few times and practiced together. At the end of the third training session, he asked you if you wanted to go out on a date with him and you said yes. You planned to meet him at the group's dorm and to go thrift shopping with him. 

You arrive at their apartment and knock on the door. Kai answers it and calls for Yeonjun. He quickly comes to the door and greets you with a smile. 

"Hey, Y/N! I like your outfit," he says.

"Thank you. Are you ready to go?" you ask.

"Yeah. Let's head out."

Yeonjun says goodbye to his members and you both walk out to your car. You drive to your favorite secondhand clothing store and enter the building together. You look around the store, browsing the racks and picking out pieces that you'd like to try on. You chat with Yeonjun while shopping and ask his opinion on things that you're not sure of.

"Hey, Y/N, look at what I found," Yeonjun says, showing you a red cropped sweater.

"Ooo, that's so cute!" you say, reaching out to touch the fabric.

"It'll go well with your complexion."

"You think? I'll try it on then."

You take the sweater and the other items you have and head into a dressing room to try them on. You try on a floral print dress first and step out of the stall to show Yeonjun. 

"Oh, wow. You look amazing, Y/N," Yeonjun says.

"Thank you," you say, doing a little twirl. Yeonjun smiles and chuckles to himself.

"What?" you ask.

"Nothing. You're just so cute."

You smile brightly, "I'm gonna try on the sweater."

You step back into the dressing room to change into an outfit with the red sweater. You pair it with a black leather skirt and a gold belt. You walk out and see Yeonjun smiling even wider than before. 

"You're so beautiful, Y/N," he says.

"And you're very handsome, Yeonjun."

You each decide on what you're going to buy and talk about your ideas for the pieces on the way home.