💙First Date: Kang Taehyun💙

A week after giving Taehyun your phone number, you receive a text from him.

- Hey, Y/N. I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me this weekend.

- Sure! I'd love that! 😊

- Great! I was thinking about taking you on a picnic on Han River. Does that sound good to you?

- That sounds amazing.

-Okay, great. See you then!

The weekend rolls around and you've started getting ready for your date with Taehyun. You're just finished getting dressed when you heard your doorbell ring. You quickly move to answer it and see a smiling Taehyun holding a bouquet and a picnic basket. 

"Hey, Y/N. You look so pretty! I brought you some flowers," Taehyun says brightly.

"I can see that. Come in so I can put them in a vase."

You take the flowers and smell them before entering your kitchen. You find a vase and fill it with water. You put the flowers in it and place them on your counter.

"Your apartment is really nice. The view is amazing," Taehyun says from your living room.

"Thanks. It comes with a price tag though," you tell him, coming to stand by him.

"Seems worth it though."

"It definitely is. Should we get going?"

"Yeah."

You make your way to Han River and find a place to sit down. A large tree shades you as you lay out a blanket on the grass. You spend the afternoon chatting and eating before taking a walk along the river's edge. The sun sets and you end the date with a sweet hug.