After Class, Friends Come In All Shapes?

Once class was finished Tsubaki greeted me before I left, "I'm sorry about Blackstar! He gets so rude sometimes! Please forgive him he didn't mean it!" The girl repeatedly bowed her head, respectably saying sorry.
"Don't worry! I understand, guys get like that!" I take both of her hands,"besides!" I cheer "Having an respectable partner like you. He must be a spoiled boy!" I try to cheer her up and it begins to work.
"Thank you!" She moves back a bit then smiles at me. "Hey! How would you like to come bath with me, your tired! it's just what a teacher like you would need.".
I gasp at first but realize what she meant, "uh, sure!" I curtsy as we begin our way to the shower room.
~
"Ah, your right. Now I feel refreshed, I should do this more often!" Once we leave the shower room Tsubaki stops by a group of students that were in my class.
"Hey everyone!" Tsubaki greets as everyone else says hello, I bow at the sight of kids older then me.
"Wow Sadako! Your so much cuter up close!" A girl that looked a little younger then me commented, I blush a deep red at the sight of her bright blue eyes.
"Uh, well I-" I begin to stutter but I was cut off
"Patty please, don't embarrass her." I look over to see the kid who asked is I was single earlier. I blush harder and try to change the subject.
"Well, seems like you all know me. Can you please introduce yourselves to me?" I look around at the crowd of kids.
"I'm Death The Kid, this is my weapons Liz, and Patty." The two girls waves toward me and I wave back saying hi to them. But the guy who asked me that question earlier, he must be deaths son.
*Bell Ring*
"Looks like it's time for lunch!"