Lunchtime, will I Make A Good Impression?

"Um, Where are you taking me!" I shout as Blackstar begins bringing me down the hall.
"The lunch room silly! It's best to get a table before there all gone!" Blackstar rams into the empty neat lunchroom, and sits down at an empty table.
"Aren't you gonna get some food?" I ask hoping for a simple 'No'.
"Can you get it along with yours? Just pick out something healthy, someone who's gonna surpass God needs to keep in shape! Ok?" He shoos me with a flick of her hand and off I go.
~
Once I come back Maka had her hand on a spot next to her keeping it for me, she moves her hand and I sit next to her and passes Blackstar his food.
"Here you go." I lay it down in front of him as his eyes open 2x wider then usual.
"Wow! This looks amazing!" He picks up the fork wondering what to eat first, then I lay a plate of deserts in front of me, filled with ice cream, cake and all types of junk food.
"Can I have some?" Patty reaches over the table knocking over souls drink onto my chest and lap, I stand up immediately.
"Damn! After just bathing too!" I look down at the wet shirt revelling my pink bra.
"Oopsie! Sorry!" Patty moves back elbowing Kid in the crotch.
"Ah! Patty!" He drops his fork into his plate and stands up looking at her madly.
"You almost neutered Kid!" Blackstar busts laughing "well now we all know how big Sadako's tits are!" He falls onto the floor bursting into tears as me and Kid glare at him,
"Shut Up!"
"Shut Up!"
Me and Kid yell at the same time, I blush roughly looking at Kid, then run I off to the bathroom.
"Damn! Blackstar you scared Sadako into hibernation!" I heard soul yell from a distance, and Tsubaki began chasing after me.
"Sadako!"