Readers note

First off...

I want to thank every single one of you for reading Misplaced Angel and leaving the most uplifting comments.

While I wrote this book all of you accompanied me in some of my ups and downs. While each chapter was created, somewhere while I wrote these chapters I've witnessed tragedy, suffered loss and a lot of heartaches, and in the end....lots of happiness.

 This story was my baby that wrung out a lot of my creative writing mojo. My mental exhaustion kicked my tail. Hospitalized I wrote, before bed I wrote, starting a new job (on my lunch break) I wrote some more until finally as you all encouraged me I finally finished it.

I can't tell you how many times I woke up to read the comments and they leave me with the goofiest smile on my face. They brighten my day and push me to be more creative with my writing so that I can leave more lasting impressions. 

Second...

My book is ready. 

After long months of editing and trying to seek help to get it edited with no luck, I decided to pull up my big girl panties and tackle it myself. So here you have it. 

Amazons kindle version of Misplaced Angel (link will be placed in my profile)

https://amzn.to/3gs7ZCL

I would be honored with your comments there. 

Thanks so much..

Stay sweet and stay safe...