Chapter 1: Welcome to Camp

If you are reading this Hello! Thank you!

When Percy finally pulled into the small parking lot of the campground, Nico groaned.

"I can't believe I let you drag me into this!" Nico complained.

Percy let out a small laugh. "To be honest, I can't either."

Nico punched him lightly in the shoulder and grabbed his suitcase out of the car.

Percy laughed again handing Nico a dark purple polo shirt with "Camp Counselor" embedded on the front.

"Seriously! Purple?" Nico screamed at Percy.

"Sorry dude, your new, purple was the only one left."

Nico groaned again with a laughing Percy in the background. Walking into the camp behind Percy, he realized how quiet it was.

Turning to his friend with a confused look, he asked, "Are we early?"

Percy laughed for the hundredth time that day. "No, we have two days to set up and get settled before the kids get here." He explained. "The other counselors should already be here."

Percy looked around and was trampled by a tall redhead with a green tank top on.

"Percy! My man!" The redhead said. Wiping himself off, Percy introduced Nico to his friend.

"Nico, this is Grover Underwood, the green cabin counselor."

Grover stuck out his hand.

"Nice to meet you!"

Nico shook his hand and was suddenly pulled forward into a hug. Let go before he could react, he heard a new voice.

Looking over at where Percy was standing, hugging a blonde girl in an orange shirt, he saw where the voice belonged to.

"Don't torture the new kid on his first day, Grover." The tall blonde boy said.

Nico's first thought was, "Woah, he's hot." until the mysterious new person said, "Purple cabin, huh?"

Nico growled. "I didn't pick it." The blonde laughed.

Percy walked over with the girl, hand in hand, and introduced the other counselors.

The blonde on his arm was Annabeth Chase, the orange cabin counselor. The tall, hot blonde boy was Will Solace, the yellow cabin counselor.

Nico greeted both of them and then turned to Percy.

"I thought there were seven counselors?" He questioned.

Grover answered instead. "Leo is gonna be late, again. He said to start cleaning without him. So you know what that means," he pointed to Percy.

"Bro time!" They said in unison.

Percy kisses Annabeth and whispers something in her ear, making her blush. Once he was gone she took Nico's hand.

"Come with me," she said. "Your cabin is right across from mine!"

Annabeth dragged Nico to the purple cabin bringing him inside. This is where the kids sleep," she explained. "You sleep back here!" She leads him to a small separate room.

"My cabin is diagonal from you, so when your done cleaning everything in here, come find me. Got it, okay good!" She left him in the cabin with a broom and a box of cleaning supplies.

"Well," Nico said to himself."Better start cleaning."

After two hours of scrubbing and sweeping, Nico collapsed on his bed. He unpacked his small suitcase into the even smaller dresser and headed out to find Annabeth.

Instead, he found Will. He was shirtless and sweaty. He was singing while he cut wood for the campfire.

Realizing he was staring, Nico started to blush. He tried to walk away, but Will spotted him.

"Hey, buddy! Nico, right? Wait up!" He called after him. Nico stopped and turned around to face him. Seeing him run over, still shirtless, made Nico stare more.

Will was more than just a pretty face, he was smoking hot. His muscled body rippled with every step, and his abbs were... woah. Just woah.

As he slowed down next to him, Nico's eyes lingered on his stomach. There was no way it was humanly possible to be this hot.

Realizing suddenly that Will was talking, Nico snapped his eyes up.

"Um, sorry, what was that?" Nico said feebly.

Will let out a short laugh. "I asked how your cabin cleaning went." He repeated.

"Um, fine, I guess. Took two hours though." Nico stumbled.

Will patted him on the shoulder. "Welcome to the crew, dude."

"Thanks, I guess," Nico replied.

"What's your next task?" Will asked

"Not sure yet," Nico told Will. "Do you know where Annabeth is?"

"Dining hall, I think." Will directed him there and left to cut more wood.

Nico walked to the dining hall and realized he was still thinking about Will. Nico was developing a crush already.

"Shit," Nico said aloud.

Thanks for reading!!