Chapter 6: Home

The rest of the summer went by in a flash, Will and Nico got closer by the day, and by the end of the camp, they were inseparable.

Nico had told Percy that they were dating now and by the next day, everyone knew, even the campers.

Will was fine with it, giving him the chance to show off Nico and be affectionate in front of the kids.

Nico was shy, but that was nothing new. He hid behind Will whenever the topic came up, letting his boyfriend tell the story.

When the time came and the camp was ending, Nico and Will exchanged numbers and promised to visit each other.

"I'll miss seeing you every day," Nico admitted.

Will smiled softly. "I'll miss you too,"

Nico pulled Will into a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around the taller boy's waist and burying his head in his chest. "I love you," he mumbled.

Will pushed him back gently. "What?"

Nico was blushing and avoided eye contact. "I love you."

Will's mouth dropped but it quickly turned into a smile. "I love you too, Neeks."

Nico looked up at the words, his mouth twisted into a large smile. He stood on his tippy toes and reached up to Will's face. Their lips connected and Will moved his hands around Nico's waist. They kissed for a while, soaking in the moment before they had to leave. When they parted, there were tears on both of their faces. Their foreheads pressed together and they said goodbyes through their tears.

They drove away separately, wishing the camp was just a bit longer.

~

It had been nine months since camp ended.

Nico and Will maintained a long-distance relationship, visiting each other on vacations and long weekends.

But they were tired of it.

"Nico?" Will said one day, over the phone. "Do you want to move in with me?" His voice waved, uncertain. It was a crazy idea, but he hated being away from Nico.

Nico didn't reply for a few seconds, too shocked by the sudden question and still comprehending the words Will said.

"Neeks?" Will whispered over the phone.

"Yes," Nico said quickly.

"Yes, as in you'll move here and live with me?" Will asked, Nico could hear his smile through the phone.

"Yes." Nico smiled wide.

About a month later, Nico landed in California. His flight from New York was long and draining, but he was happy to finally be able to see Will, without having to leave again in a few weeks. Nico scanned the airport, looking for his boyfriend. He pulled out his phone and dialed Will's number, nervous that they wouldn't be able to fin each other.

He heard a phone ring in the distance and turned towards the noise. A tall man pulled his phone out of his pocket, his back turned away from Nico. As the man put the phone to his ear Nico heard a voice through the line.

"Hello?"

Nico's phone dropped from his ear. Forgetting everything, he rushed forward. The man had turned to face him. A smile grew on both of their faces.

"Will," Nico breathed.

The two ran into each other, Will wrapped his arms tight around Nico's waist and lifted him off the ground, spinning them in a circle before placing him back down.

Nico laughed, a large smile on his face, Will was smiling too. He leaned forwards and brought their lips together in a long, sweet kiss. When they separated, they went to grab Nicos carry on bags (and his phone off the floor) and found Will's car.

Nico's boxes were already at Will's. They had been shipped over a few days ago. Will told him he had unpacked some things already, so Nico can rest when they get home.

Home. Nico thought.

I'm home.

Sorry, this is short, I wasn't sure how to end it But that's it! Will and Nico live happily ever after!

Thanks for reading!! If you liked it please vote or comment! It makes my day :D