𓁷|𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Child development class

The class where the students that weren't smart enough for the classes they wanted went.
The class where the stupid "baby project" pushed you and a mere stranger together just to take care of a bit of screaming plastic and batteries.

A fake baby...

"Alright everyone, sitting down and attention up here." Ms Kwon diverted the students' attention toward the front of the classroom.

"Now, today is the day I'm sure we have all been waiting for..." She looked around with a smile on her face, viewing the visible sighs from one side of the classroom, to the half asleep, barely attentive stares from the other.

She chuckled, going silent for a moment.

"Well, seeing as you're all so excited for this, I'll skip the boring parts..." she raised her brows and shimmied her shoulders a little, trying to entertain the 25 teens in front of her.

But to no avail, the teens were still giving her blank stares.
"Okay~," she said, looking around slowly, "the baby project... sounds simple right?"
a few of the teens shrugged.

"Wrong!" She exclaimed, making a few of the half asleep jolt up in a stunned manner.

"Now, as we have been talking about for the past few weeks, you're going to be doing this project with a partner!" She said excitedly.

A few of the students looked around at their friends, signalling that they could partner up together. You know, classic teenager things...

Ms Kwon noticed the looks around the class and giggled, "but don't think it's gonna be that easy kids," she pulls up a hat and shakes it, the sound of small bits of paper clashing inside, "it's a name out of the hat pairing!"

Just great,, right?

She had been picking out names for a few minutes, and there was only a thin number of 6 students left.

"Kim Eunji and Park Hyunwoo" she said, picking out their names.

Both students looked at each other and smile, they were lucky and were of course, friends.

She quickly wrote down the pairing before going in for the next pair, "Kang Sungho and..." she struggled to open the paper, "Lim Sena!"

They smiled at each other shyly, Ms Kwon writing down their names.

"And that leaves you two..."
The girl looked up, sighing quietly to herself.

The boy, sitting by himself in the back of the classroom, just looking up at the teacher with a blank stare.

"Choi Yeona and..."
Ms Kwon looked at her list....

"Jeon Jungkook.."