Part 1

It has been six years since Mew and Gulf decided to start a serious relationship. It was not an easy task since they knew each other for so long.

As a matter of fact, Mew was the class president at their high school when Gulf was transferred from his previous school. Mew was the one in charge of making sure Gulf was feeling welcomed and Mew delivered. 

After a month, both of them felt they knew each other. Their bond quickly solidified, giving birth to a friendship that was like any other. 

After graduating from high school, they both decided to go to the same university. Mew was studying to be a doctor and Gulf a science and math teacher. It was not easy doing a double major and working part-time, while Mew was studying day and night to become a doctor. 

Time passed, during those years, they manage to work things out despite their busy schedule. Mew would run out of class as soon it was finished to meet Gulf at the movies or in front of their favorite restaurant. 

Today was a special day, "you are late," said Gulf as he glanced at his watch, looking at Mew as he opens the apartment door.

"I know, Dr. Pran decided to talk to us about joining him to do volunteer work next month," Mew said, out of breath as he ran to their apartment, located on the fifth floor. Gulf's facial expression was hard to read. Mew smiled as a thought came to his mind. 

"What?" Asked Gulf in annoyance.

"Ah, nothing. It's just that only Sherlock Holmes would be able to deduct what you are thinking." Mew said, resting his left arm on Gulf's shoulder and with the other free hand, pinched Gulf's chin.

[Gulf snapped at Mew], you are the one who needs to know me. Not a fictional character. You Mew, you should know by now what I am thinking," now, Mew knew that Gulf was mad. 

"Okay, I am sorry, I forgot about it. Some people say that if you don't forget the birthday of the person you love the most at least once, then you don't really love them. I am pretty sure I do love you." Mew got closer to kiss Gulf when he felt his lips being pressed together. Gulf prevented for Mew to kiss him by sealing them shut with his right index and thumb. 

"Don't be stupid, I know you are saying that so I can forgive you. Look at the time, I even took a day off to be with you. Forget it, we cannot go to the restaurant now, they will be close pretty soon." Gulf began to undress, tossing the clothes on the chair by the bed. Mew sees the lifeless clothes being toss one by one by a very disappointing Gulf.