III. Timetable

September 3rd, 2005

Dear future self,

How are you?
Today is a new day of classes. On today's time table I have Care of Magical Creatures (My personal favorite), Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Potions, and History of Magic (my least favorite because it's boring and sucks!).
I hope i'll have some of my new friends in my classes, they're fun and amazing to be around. I also hope I get to meet some new people today, since of course I won't have ALL classes with my friends.
Can I even call them that? I've only known them for three days...
Anyways, thank you for listening and hope to you soon!

Love, Rey.

When I closed the book and looked up there was no one left in the dorm room (I can safely assume they went to breakfast) except a sleeping Tommy, so I laughed and walked over to his sleeping cot. "Tommy..." I said, shaking his shoulder slightly. "Tommyyyyyyyy," I drawled.
Tommy stirred, and then mumbled, "5 more hours mum..."
I giggled quietly, "Tommy Innit you wake up right now!" I said in a motherly voice.
He shrieked and sat up immediately, his bed hair sticking up everywhere. "I'm up! I'm up, I promi-... Rey? Wait I thought you- wasn't my mum just here?" I laughed while he continued, "Why are you in my house? How did you know my last name? I'm so confused..." He rubbed his eyes and looked around.
My eyebrow raised, "Recognize where we are now, big man?" I said cheerfully.
"Oh... Right, it's September 3rd. Pretend I never said any of that." We laughed and then I ushered him out of bed to get ready, since we're almost late for breakfast.
~
Once we got down to the Great Hall I said goodbye to Tommy for now, and went over to Niki. "Niki!" I called to her.
"Oh, Rey!" I heard her sweet German voice call back.
"Hey! Timetable switch?"
Niki nodded and got out her timetable. "Oh. It looks like we have Herbology, COMC, and DADA with each other." Niki smiled.
I smiled back, of course, and said, "Amazing! Cant wait to see you then!" I waved and went to go sit next to Tommy and Drista.
On my way over to them, I bumped into someone. (I seemed to be doing that a lot recently...) The person was much taller than me, so I looked up into their face and immediately shrunk down. "Watch where you're going next time, punk." He said.
"I- I'm- uh- I'm sorry- I'll just- go.." I stuttered, this guy wasn't messing. I was sure of it. I kind of speed-walked over to the Gryffindor table after that, not wanting to speak anymore to that guy.
"Rey! You alright, there?" Tommy asked, immediately as I came over.
I nodded, "I think so.. Who is he?"
Drista popped up next to me on the bench, "That was Schlatt, 5th year Slytherin."
I shuddered. "His glare felt like he was boring holes into my skull. Actually, is someone staring at me right now?" I asked, not turning around in my seat to look myself.
Tommy and Drista looked around, both then saying in unison, "Yes."
I groaned, "Ohhh... Great." I mumbled, "I hate attention..." I turned around, and slowly sweeped my eyes across the crowd of children. My eyes met with a pair of green ones, then blue right next to it. Dream and his friend. They always seemed to just.. Stare at me. I shook my head and turned myself away from them, then my gray eyes met with Wilbur's dark brown ones. I smiled a tiny bit, and waved at him. Wilbur waved back and mouthed me something that i couldn't quite distinguish, so I tilted my head in confusion. I could hear his melodic laugh, even amongst all the bustle of the great hall in the morning. It was beautiful.
Wilbur suddenly got up from the Ravenclaw table, and walked over to me. I kind of panicked when he sat down next to me, because Tommy and Drista looked at him and me funny. "O-Oh! Uh.. Drista, Wilbur.. Wilbur, Drista." I said quickly, being slightly out of breath at the end.
"Rey, you do realize that the first quidditch match is against Ravenclaw this Sunday right?" Tommy said, then leaned over the table to whisper, "He might be trying to get information about your practices out of you."
I slapped Tommy's arm. "Shush, Tommy. He's my friend alright?"
Wilbur laughed and waved his hand dismissively, "No, no, it's fine. Who knows," Wilbur said, also whispering in my ear, "I could be doing just that."
I rolled my eyes, suddenly feeling hot. "I'm going to class.." I mumbled, and pat Drista on the head, then walked over to Niki. 'But!' I stopped myself in my tracks. 'I didn't even hear what Wilbur had to say before.' I looked to Niki, she hadn't noticed me, so I walked back to the table where Wilbur was still sitting with Tommy and Drista. "Wilbur. What was it you wanted to ask?" I said.
"Ah, yes." He turned to me, "Would you like to meet me at Lunch? I have something quite interesting to show you."
I nodded with a smile, "Sounds good. Do either of you have COMC first?" I ask, my question pointed to Wilbur and Tommy. Tommy nods, but Wilbur shakes his head. I sigh, "Ok! Well uh- Tommy, you can join me and Niki if you want. We're, as I said before, going to class now."
Tommy nodded, and said with a mouthful of food, "Yeah.. Give me a sec."
I give Drista another pat on the head and then me and Tommy walk over to Niki. "Ohhhh Niki!~" I say.
The German girl looks up from her plate, and smiled as her eyes rest on my figure. "Hello, who's this?" She says, her smile then widening as she see's Tommy.
"Niki, this is Tommy, a fellow Gryffindor and dorm mate. Also.. One of my friends I suppose?" I say, chuckling slightly.
Niki 'ooh'ed and then got off the bench of the long table. She told him about herself, but he seemed to be a little nervous.
"Tommy, you alright?" I ask.
Tommy nods, fixing his collar, "Yes, yes. It's just. Another woman. I can handle it. Two woman, I mean. Yup."
Me and Niki laugh, "There's no reason to be nervous, Tommy! We're your friends!" Niki pipes in cheerfully. "Now, let us head to class!"
I intertwined my hands with Niki and Tommy's in a joking way, and threw them up in the air. They both were surprised (I could tell because-), both of their hands got sweatier by the second. Maybe they're just nervous for classes. We have everything to expect, so I guess that's it..

AUTHOR NOTE !
— i edited a few sentences bc i forgot i made tommy wilbur's brother- so sorry -

Word Count: 1168 (including a/n and this)