Chapter Eleven

After dinner on the riverboat, the happy couple had spent a few house bar hopping on Beale Street before finally taking an uber back to the apartment. Suffice it to say, but both were a little tipsy when they stumbled into the bedroom.

Giggling, Vada fell back to lay against the mattress sideways. Merle quickly fell to cover her body with his. "Ya sure yer up ta this, baby girl?" He nuzzled her nose with his. "Don't wanna have ya regretting anything now."

Vada smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and turned his nuzzling into straight-up nose kisses. "I'm not going to regret it. I'm buzzed. I'm not drunk. Besides, I could never regret being with you, Merle."

Merle growled low in his throat before taking her lips in a hard, almost punishing kiss. Vada moaned as her boyfriend's hands, found their way to her modest breasts and roughly squeezed. She'd long suspected that Merle wouldn't be a gentle, romance-novel style lover, and she was oh-so-pleased to discover that she was right. He wasn't rough or gentle. He was animalistic and worked off of instinct. They hadn't made a big production out of disrobing and had hastily discarded their clothing. Based on past (see: horrible) experience, Vada had half-expected Merle to push her back on the bed and plow into her. He didn't do that. Instead, his hands and mouth had spent a good twenty minutes leisurely exploring her body before he had settled his head between her thighs and feasted on her like a man who'd been touched by the Horseman of Famine himself. He was talented, before long making Vada forget her own name and scream his.

Merle was a bit surprised when Vada returned the favor. He didn't take his eyes off of her as his shaft kept disappearing into her mouth and throat. "Fuck, baby girl," he groaned. "Ya look so fucking pretty with my cock in that sexy lil mouth of yers." He abruptly stopped her, gently tugging on her hair to halt her actions.

Vada shot him a questioning glance as she got to her knees, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Merle pulled her to straddle his lap. "Baby girl, I's been waitin' months to have ya." He gently lifted her to hover over his rather thick member. He took himself in hand and guided himself to her slick entrance. "Only place I's cummin' this here first time is deep inside this pretty little pussy of yers." Without further ado, he grabbed her hips and held them tightly as he buried himself inside of her. "Fuck," he hissed. "Yer tight, pretty baby."

"Merle," Vada moaned and rocked her hips to give him a hint to move.

"That's ma name, baby," Merle smirked before slipping her onto her back. "Now how's 'bout ya scream it again?"

Oh, boy, did she scream it again...like three or four more times before they were finished.

"Damn, yer perfect, pretty baby," Merle panted into her neck as he lay spooned up behind her. "I love ya, Vada." He squeezed her waist lightly.

Vada cuddled back into him. "I love you too, Merle."