Chapter VII -Tense Talk-

Ner words in this chapter: 1,788

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the fireplace/Two-way mirror}

–Parseltongue–

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter VII

–Tense Talk–

Sunday, 14 November 1971

LV's POV

Voldemort looked at Aiden as he laughed coldly at him.

Killing someone meant his death?

After listening to Aiden laugh so carelessly with the Lestrange heir and now laughing so coldly for him because of him, angered Voldemort. Aiden should be happy with him not feel anger because of him.

Voldemort saw as Aiden took a hand to his chest, massaging it.

"Can I go now?" Even his defiance disappeared, which was odd.

"What were you doing with Lestrange?"

Aiden looked at him confused, he seemed like he had problems understanding what Voldemort was saying. Suddenly realization appeared on Aiden's eyes.

"You have got to be kidding me... You... Attacked Diagon Alley... because I was out with a friend?" Aiden shrieked so loud that Voldemort had to back away at the sound.

The man sure had lungs...

Voldemort sneered at Aiden.

"Friends?" The whole word was laughable.

"Yes, Voldemort, friends! Or are you going to forbid me to live just because I'm in a different fucking time?"

Voldemort raised an eyebrow.

"You really believe that? Lestrange is not your friend. Friendship doesn't exist for Lestranges." Voldemort saw Aiden's hand grab his own robe where his heart would be. The man was in pain. "Where you hit?" he asked more calmly. The man who dared to get a hit on his Pet...

Aiden shook his head but his body started to become tense with the pain that he was trying to hide. Voldemort hissed angrily and turned into his animagus form, climbing to Aiden's shoulders.

He could feel something wrong with the man's own magic. Aiden took a deep breath to calm himself but didn't fight against Voldemort on his shoulders and that proved Voldemort how bad he was. Aiden left the alley and approached Lestrange with a smile, a fake one to hide what he really felt.

"I'm sorry, but I'm tired. I'll go back to my office."

Lestrange nodded, said something and then Aiden apparated at the gates of Hogwarts. The man entered and started to walk to the castle.

"Mather!" Aiden and Voldemort looked up. The Potter brat came running to them with three boys behind him that Voldemort didn't remembered the name, the boy had a letter in his hand. "My dad said that you're my cousin. That your mother was a Potter. The one who fought for the wrong reasons was a Potter."