Chapter XXX -Aiden Isn't Ready-

Ner words in this chapter: 3,240

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the fireplace/Two-way mirror}

–Parseltongue–

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter XXX

–Aiden Isn't Ready–

Saturday, 21 January 1972

AMM's POV

Harry looked up from the paperwork he was grading to the head on his office's fireplace.

"Can I help you?" he asked amused.

Sure, he had seen the woman weekly when he went to Black manor during the weekends - in his attempts to avoid Voldemort and use the Black Library in an attempt to find ways to enlarge his magic levels and to find a possible cure - but the woman had never actually called him personally - sure they had talked during those times, she had even helped him occasionally during those two weekends, but nothing more than that, they still hated each other. For a few moments Harry toyed with the idea that she had left the wrong fireplace. Of course Harry had heard that she and Neville had spent every other day having tea dates to talk about Neville's parents... or according to what Luna told him, that was only an excuse as they had stopped talking about the Longbottoms around the third date... he didn't even want to know how she knew that...

"My Sister asked me to talk with you." Harry raised an eyebrow. "Her wedding is at the end of the month and she's inviting you and your friends to the wedding."

Harry hummed.

"Tell her that we'll be there."

"There is also a requirement - although not mandatory - for dates, considering there will be dancing involved."

Harry nodded.

"Are you taking Alick?" he asked amused.

The woman huffed.

"Who else would I take? It's not like Lord Riddle invited me or something. Who will the Lunes go with?"

"Probably with each other. It wouldn't be the first time I or Ron would take Kitty Luna as our date."

"What about you, Cousin Aiden? Will you go with Lord Riddle or do you have a date?"

Harry massaged his closed eyebrows. Right! If he didn't get a date Voldemort would find a way to go with him...

"I'll speak with Mariah. See if she's willingly."

"Speak with your Son, see who he will invite so I can add the name to the list."

"It will probably be Lily Evans, but I'll check."

Bellatrix nodded and turned around, leaving the fireplace. Harry sighed, looking at his paperwork. Voldemort would probably be hard to persuade to let him go with any other person, but himself. Probably he would have to use his Slytherin side to manage it...

–PC–

LV's POV

"Master, Headmaster."