Chapter One

I was sitting there waiting patiently when my best friends Emily and Faye. They were coming with me to beacon hills to get away from being hunters too. Emily was only 14 and Faye was 18.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked once they sat down. "We were deciding if we should take rose with us or not" Faye said referring to their slightly-red nosed rottweiler. "Is she coming?" I asked while waving the waitress over. "She's in the car" she answered looking at the menu.

"What can I get you ladies?" The waitress asked. I was the first to answer asking for pancakes and a small coffee before tuning everything else out think about what we're gonna do when we finally get there.

Faye and Jesse already bought a a house with some of the money we've been saving for the past year. I signed us up for school starting in two weeks on Monday. We'll be going to beacon hills high school from now on. And Emily was in charge of finding us part-time jobs to keep us busy.

I was brought back to reality after hearing Faye calling my name. "Did you hear me?" She asked. I shake my head saying no and she sighs repeating what she said. "I said hurry up and eat we have to go so we can be on time to get Jesse" I nod and started eating the food I'm just now noticing.

*Jesse is Faye and Emily's widow cousin. Her husband died while hunting, so she wants to leave because it's a constant reminder of what she lost. So she is going to be our guardian and her name will be on everything so when our parents start looking for us they won't find us.

After eating we paid and walked to the car. I put my bags in the trunk and opened the door to the backseat to say hi to rose. "Hey rosie, did you miss me" I said to her in my baby voice while petting her. I gave her a kiss before I backed away to close the door and walked towards Faye and Emily. "I'm riding my bike there, if you guys forget which way to go pull over I'll be right behind you" I said looking at both of them.

When they nod in understanding I go get on my bike and pull next to them as they roll down the window. I look at my watch which reads "3:53am" before telling them to stop for gas at 5.

We start driving and pretty soon we see a sign saying "leaving Riverside falls". Once we're about 50 miles outside often I look at my watch "4:20am" only 40 more minutes before we take a break from driving.

We continue driving a few more miles when they start slowing down. I then realize them heading to the gas station so I slow down and do the same. Once we pull up i get off my bike while they get out the car.

"We are definitely switching" Faye says walking towards me. I laugh "sure if you want"I say. "Oh I want" she said eyeing I'm bike causing me to laugh more saying "you are so weird" to which she replied what a 'thank you'.

I look at Emily "we'll be right back watch the vehicles" I say and she nods. Faye and I walk into the the small store and she goes to pay for gas for the car and my bike. I look around getting a few snacks us and rose then getting us each a burner phone to use until we get new ones since we ditched our old ones.

I pay for everything and walk out seeing Emily sitting in the passenger seat of the car and Faye next to her leaning on the door. "Give me the keys" Faye says making grabby hands. I smirk tossing them to her before remembering something. "Oh and I got our new IDs and remember, we have Jesse's last name" I say giving them both pointed looks. "Right, 'Blake' sounds good i guess" Emily says shrugging.

"Ok well we need to get moving if we want to get Jesse before 6:30" I say walking to the driver side and getting in. Luckily for us Jesse lives in James ville which isn't that far.

We drive off and reach James Ville in 25 minutes. I pull over in front of the town library and call Jesse to ask for her address. Once we get the address we use the gps to get there, then we park outside and text her 'we're here'.

She's already started moving in to the house in beacon hills so she still has her Uhaul. She comes out the house and opens the back of the Uhaul as Faye drives my bike up to it before getting off. They use the ramp to roll the bike into the Uhaul. "Be careful" I say from the car. "Whatever" Faye says rolling her eyes and chuckling while closing the back of the truck and locking it.

They get in the truck and start driving and I do the same heading to our new home in beacon hills.

AN:// don't forget to comment😁