Chapter Two

Its 8:40 in the morning when we get to our new house. It was one of the few houses in beacon hills close to the forest. Sitting on the very edge of the forest the tall two-story house looked beautiful. Not only did it look big on the outside there was a lot of space inside.

There were five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master bedroom was Jesse's, it was the largest room in the house and had a bathroom with a tub and walk in shower. My room was considered the second master bedroom, it had everything Jesse's had except it had a walk in closet with enough room for my clothes, weapons and all my weapon making materials. The rest of the rooms were big and had alot of closet space. The third bathroom, shared by Emily and Faye, was in the hall.

We had a black, white and brown theme for the house the kitchen had black quartz countertops, white shelves and cabinets, and brown wooden floorboards that extended all throughout the house excluding the brown carpeted staircase.

We spend about two hours unpacking our belongings which weren't much considered our inability to pack everything we had. Once we were done putting our things in our rooms we came down stairs and sat on the couch Jesse brought.

"We need to go to the store" Emily said getting up from the couch. I looked at her and asked "Food store or clothes store" she sighed saying "both". "How about you guys go buy some food for the house, while I bring everything in and when you get back we can all go shopping for more clothes" Jesse suggested while unpacking one of the many boxes in the kitchen. "Alright we'll be back" Emily said walking towards the front door passing a sleeping rose on the way out.

We all pile in the car and headed to the town super market. We park, get out the car and start walking. "Its so quiet, I hope it's not always like this"Faye says looking around the almost empty parking lot. "It's 9 o'clock on a Thursday morning. Everyone's either at school or at work, if course its quiet" I say replying to her question. "bell's right I'm sure there'll be more people and noise later on" Emily says agreeing with me.

We walk in the store and start talking about how different things are gonna be now. "No more hunter training or studying" Emily said. "We can be friends with whoever we want, no more cutting people off because they're not 'good enough'" Faye said making an annoyed face which made me laugh. "And no more running unnecessary background checks on people because they won't tell you all their secrets" I say adding to the list and continuing to laugh

We continue talking while putting food for the house in the cart until we get to the register. Once we finish paying for the food we walk back to the car and start putting the groceries in the trunk. "Do you think they're looking for us right now" Emily asked referring to our parents. "I don't know maybe, but don't worry we'll be fine ok?" I say placing my hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "Ok" she says while nodding

I take the keys out of my pocket and toss them to Faye so she can drive us back to the house

Once we get there we notice the Uhaul is gone so when we get inside we ask Jesse where it went she said that she had her friend's husband from town take it to the nearest Uhaul center.

"You have friends here?" I asked as this is the first I'm hearing of this. "Not many but yes" she answered. "Who are they"Emily questioned her further. Jesse sighed before answering "Melissa and Raphael McCall, Claudia Stilinski, and Talia Hale."

After that we stop asking her questions and headed to the mall to get more clothes and any school supplies we needed before heading back home and lounging the rest of the day.

AN:// don't forget to comment what you thought about this chapter thanx😁