Chapter Four

The school day went by painfully slow  today. We would get to class introduce ourselves, find a seat, do our work, then leave at the bell.

The only odd thing about my day is that every time I looked up I would see Peter looking at me. At first it was weird and awkward but because we have all our classes together it got annoying really fast. Now that the day is over I feel so relieved.

I was standing outside of the building waiting for Faye and Emily when I saw Peter walking towards me. I sighed looking up at him. "Hi Peter" I said faking enthusiasm. "What's wrong Bell I thought you were looking forward to us being friends" he said faking confusion.

That's when an idea popped into my head. 'Why not just be his friend?' That actually makes alot of sense. Maybe he'll trust me a little more and stop trying to figure out why I'm lying about what I saw. "You know what...."I said giving him a small smile "We should be friends". He looked taken back but nodded agreeing anyway. We start talking about things like school and family and whatever else comes to mind

We talk for about ten minutes before I see Faye and Em coming over. "Peter! Hi this is my sister Faye"Emily said as she pointed to Faye while looking at me with a questioning eye. "Faye this is Peter Anna's new friend"she said continuing the introduction. Peter reached out his hand and shakes Faye's exchanging hellos.

"Peter" we hear a voice calling before we turn to see a beautiful dark haired woman who kind of looks like Peter. I suddenly remember him mentioning a sister matching this description. "Is this your sister" i ask him. "Yes" he answers sounding annoyed.

His sister laughes while walking over and saying hi. "Hi you must be Talia, I've heard alot about you today" I say being friendly. "All good things I hope" she says looking back at Peter. "Are you girls new, I never seen any of you before" she asks curiously. I reply saying "Yeah we just moved here with our cousin. I'm Annabelle Blake and this is Emily Blake and Faye Blake". I turn to the girls and they wave and say hi to her.

"Oh, you guys must be Jesse's nieces" she says as we reply with a chorus of 'yeah's.
"Why don't you all come over for dinner some time, we would love to have you. We don't have many neighbors so we welcome you with open arms" she offers. "Well thank you, we'll definitely let you know once everything's settled" I say while smiling and continuing the conversation.

Out of nowhere Peter says "Ok! Nice chat. Belle I'll see you tomorrow, Talia let's go." He said trying to rush her off. "Bye, I was nice meeting you" Emily spoke up waving goodbye to Talia.

"Alright let's go home" Faye said practically running to the car. Once we get in the car we drive off and head back home.

AN:// #short chapter🤷🏽