Chapter Three

Two weeks later

We've been here for two weeks and today is our first day at beacon hills high. I got up extra early this morning you make sure everyone was ready to leave the house at 7:15. I woke up at 5 o'clock this morning and was ready to go by 6:40 so after making sure everyone was awake, I decided to make breakfast which was pancakes and/or banana but muffins for us and some dog food for rose.

By 7 everyone including jesse was at the kitchen island eating their breakfast. I finished eating at 7:10 and started rushing Faye and Emily to hurry up. I opened the front door letting them leave first before turning around to ask to wash the dishes to which she nodded her head.

After I close the door I lock it the go to the drivers seat of the car getting in and driving us to school.

I finish parking and we get out the car and make our way to the office for our schedules. "Is it too late to go back to the house"Emily asks before yawning. "Yes" I answer quickly before she think of any other questions to ask.

Once we're in the building we see the office start walking towards it that's when I notice how many people are staring at us. "They must not get a lot of new students" I thought to myself as I walk into the office holding open the door for the girls.

When they've both entered I let go of the door and walk up to the lady at the desk. "Hi we're here for our class schedules. The names are Annabelle, Faye, and Emily Blake." I tell the lady before she starts looking through a stack of paper. After she finds them she hands them to me and I kindly say 'thank you' before comparing the list of eight classes. "Emily we have all the same classes and Faye we have third, fifth, seventh, and eighth period together" I tell them handing their schedules to them.

As we were leaving the office I noticed that they had a stand with important information about the school. There was a paper with the school's bell schedule, a list of extracurriculars, a small pamphlet you can use to find all your classes, ect. I grabbed three of the pamphlets and gave the other two to the girls.

"Ok let's find our classes" I say looking for my and Emily's first period. "See you guys later" Faye said going in the opposite direction as we wave her off. We finally find our class after spending five minutes trying to figure out how to correctly read the 'map' of the school.

When we walk in all eyes turn to us. "Well hello you two must be the new students, would you like to tell us about yourselves or just tell us your names?" the teacher asked Emily and I. We look at each other silently communicating before turning back to face the class. "My name is Anna Blake" I say then turn to Emily, "My name is Emily Blake" she answers.

"Sisters?" Some kid in class asked "No, cousins" i say before turning to the teacher "where do you want use to sit?"I asked. "You two can sit in the back by Peter. Peter please raise your hand" he said then pointed to the cute guy all the way in the back of the class.

When we get to the back I sit on ' Peter's ' left and Emily sits next to me. The teacher goes back to teaching his lesson which seems to be 'systems of linear equations' which is something I've already mastered so I just sit and relax.

After about ten minutes I start hearing light snoring, when I looked to my right I saw Peter with his head down sleeping I was about to laugh when our teacher started heading our way,so I tried to tap him to wake up but it didnt work. When the teacher stopped to talk to another student I started shaking him awake.

That's when I saw it.

His eye were fully golden. My eye widen with slight shock. I guess he must've realized that I saw his eyes because they quickly changed back to their normal color and he looked away. I was about to say something when our algebra teacher walked over and handed all of us a worksheet due at the end of class.

So I just did my work pretending as if nothing happened and ignoring Peter's occasional glancesat me. When the bell rang I quickly pack up my belongings and try to rush out of class. But before I could leave someone grabbed my arm, I turn around to see peter before he drags me to the corner of the room.

Emily looks at me giving me a questioning look but I just shrug my shoulders as if to say 'I don't know' before she walks out of the class. Once we are far enough away from everyone he asks "What did you see?" I decided to play dumb "What do you mean" I say trying my best to sound and look confused. "You know what I mean" he said look in my eyes like he was waiting for me to slip up. "No I really don't" I say change my face to show deeper confusion.

"I know your l-"He was about to say something else but got cut off by the late bell ringing. "We're late for class" I say stating the obvious.

He starts walking off when I remember I don't know where I'm going and I don't have time to try and figure out the map again. "Hey wait, if your feeling less hostile, can you help me find my next class" I ask. He gives me a slight eye roll before answering "Give me your schedule". He looks over it and hands it back to me. "We have the same schedule just follow me" he starts walking towards the door when he suddenly stops and turns to me.

"Oh and I know you were lying earlier, so I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on you" he says then continues walking. I stand there for a moment before brushing it off and catching up with him saying "I'll be looking forward to it"while smirking. He gives me a look but before he can say anything, I see the room number and walk ahead of him going into the class.