Chapter 14: Full Moon

Lilian and I watched as Madam Pompfrey took Accalia across the grounds and towards the Whomping Willow. We were in Gryffindor tower and I had hid Lilian under the invisibility cloak I 'borrowed' from Harry. Once Madam Pompfrey came out of the hole in the Whomping Willow and back into the castle, Lilian and I left the common room. I threw the invisibility cloak over me and made our way to the Whomping Willow.

"C'mon Lilian." I tell her as she had stopped behind a giant rock looking at the Whomping Willow.

"Do you think it's safe...do you think it is wise to go.."

"Lilian, are you backing out?" I say holding her shoulders. "You're not backing out you made it this far-we made it this far and I know Accalia will enjoy some company."

Lilian hesitantly nods.

We transform into our animagi forms and Lilian, who has the smallest animagi form runs towards the willow and pulls the knot that stops the tree from moving. After she nods I walk over and we walk down a thin tunnel. The further we walked in the wider the passageway got. It was until we reached an opening and we were in a house. The windows and doors boarded up. The rooms and halls were all dirty, covered with dust, and the furniture was moth-eaten and broken. There was a chair in the foyer of the Shack that had one of its legs ripped off.

Lilian and I climbed up the stairs where they heard shuffling. Carefully, Jenna opened the door and they found a horrible sight. Everything in the room was completely destroyed and in the corner was a whimpering werewolf. I looked over at Lilian who was smiling.

"Let's go." Lilian says but it sounds more like a small growl. We walked towards Accalia and her head shot up. Lilian stopped in her tracks but I came closer to Accalia. Accalia looked into my soul and sniffed my leg. She somewhat nodded and I was safe to be around. I looked back at Lilian and told her to come closer. She did and Accalia sniffed her and nodded. I sighed with relief. Accalia walked to a corner and curled up. Lilian and I curled up as well and we fell into a slumber.

~

I woke up to someone furiously shaking me awake. I stir and slowly open my eyes as they adjust to the light. Next to me, Lilian is also stirring awake while Accalia is pacing in the corner of the room, her hands entwined behind her. Accalia's head shot towards me and had a menacing look on her face.

"Hey.." I say, getting up and patting the dust off my pajama pants.

"YOU." Accalia started rounding on me. " I told you not to come! And what did you do? You came!" She was furious.

Lilian sat up next to me and looked at Accalia with tired eyes.

"What time is it?," she asks.

"It is 9:30!" Accalia tells her. "You are missing Transfiguration right now!"

I jump to my feet. "Then why are you not there?"

"Well I unlike you have privileges. I get to rest today. Just look at you two!" She took both of our arms and dragged us to the entrance of the whomping willow. She stunned the tree and threw us out. "You two need to go to the common room, change, get your books and see if you can make it to at least get the homework for Transfiguration!"

That being said, Accalia walked back into the willow leaving Lilian and I near the big rock.

"Anger issues much.." Lilian muttered and we headed back to the common room.

We were both very tired. They had woken at one in the morning and walked around the shrieking shack in their human form. They couldn't go back to sleep so they had stayed awake until 5 in the morning. That was when they decided they had enough strolling and they slept on the floor not bothering to turn into their animagus form.

Once they were dressed and clean, they both made their way to Transfiguration, There was only 20minutes left but it was still worth going.

When they entered, Professors McGonagall's eyes were flashing in my direction and Hermione was scowling at us. We sat in the back of the classroom and started scribbling on parchment tiredly.

Once the bell rang, McGonagall dismissed everyone except Lilian and I.

"You wanted to see us..." Lilian said, her eyes struggling to keep open.

"Where HAVE you two been?!"

"We...." I looked over at Lilian and she gave me a look that said, 'tell her any story' "We overslept."

"Funny how two happen to oversleep and come to class at the same time!"

"Yeah well I met Jenna along the way."

I nodded. "I should get going. I have to defend against the dark arts in a few minutes." I mumbled and strode out of the classroom with Lilian behind me. 

--------

This is about the worst chapter i have ever posted.