eleven

"Oh, Ophelia. Heaven help a fool who falls in love."

  Time was passing quickly

Time was passing quickly. They say time flies when you're having fun and Ophelia felt this was true. Every day with the boys was a new adventure. She had now been living in L'manburg for a month and fathomed the day that she had to betray them. Eret and Fundy had become great friends and she knew she could trust them. Tommy and Tubbo were practically her little brothers. The younger blonde eerily reminded her of Austin, sometimes she had to remind herself that her actual brother was gone. Then there's Wilbur. Wilbur and her had grown very close. Other than the fact that they sleep in the same bed, when they could very well find another bed for Ophelia. The two were always together, laughing about something or watching as the teenagers acted like fools. It was if he just understood her perfectly. Neither of them wanted to admit it, but they were falling for the other, and falling quickly.

The six of them woke up and ate breakfast, preparing for the day. They all made their way out of the van, and in front of them stood Dream and Sapnap. They all froze on the spot, none of them prepared to fight. Ophelia didn't dare look in the masked man's direction. She wasn't angry at him anymore, just disappointed. He was also the person forcing her to betray the people around her.

"What do you want Dream?" Tommy spat at the man. Wilbur walked towards the blonde pushing him behind him.

"Hello gentlemen." Wilbur said to the two fully armored men.

Dream cleared his throat, "We are at war. There is no mercy. We have burnt down Tubbo's house and we have planted tnt cannons around your land. We have no mercy. No mercy for you. We will burn down your houses, we will kill everything inside your walls, and we will take back the land that is rightfully ours, if you do not surrender. I wanna see white flags outside your base, by tomorrow at dawn, or you are dead." It sounded like he was reading from a script. The six stood and stared at the two men unsure of what to say. Wilbur tried keeping a calm look on his face, but Tommy was pissed. Dream and Sapnap turned around and walked back in the direction they came from. Tommy started towards them with anger, but Ophelia grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"There's no use Tommy, you're just going to get hurt." She tried comforting him. Once they were out of sight, Fundy spoke up.

"What are we going to do?"

"We aren't surrendering. I'm not losing L'manburg." Wilbur answered shortly.

"I'm going to the embassy. Tubbo c'mon." Tommy said, starting towards the exit of the tall walls.

"Tommy that's not a good idea." Fundy spoke up, Eret agreeing with him.

"We'll stay safe, it's fine." And with that the two teenagers left.

"What do you want us to do, Wilbur?" Eret asked.

"Go get supplies, we need to be prepared for attack." The tall brunette answered. "Fundy, you go help."