fourteen

"Oh, Ophelia. You've been on my mind girl like a drug."

  Ophelia helped Tommy up to the caravan as the three others followed

Ophelia helped Tommy up to the caravan as the three others followed. She was trying to be careful with him because he had already lost a lot of blood. Once they entered the van, she brought the blonde to his bed so that he could lay down.

"We need to keep pressure on that okay? I'm not leaving your side." She sat down on the edge of the bed, applying pressure to his stomach with the cloth from his uniform. Fundy was helping Tubbo get into his bed, the young brunette's arm worse than it already was. Wilbur stumbled in after them and straight to Ophelia.

"What can I do to help?" He asked, looking down at Tommy and seeing the pain he was in.

"Will, you should lie down." She replied, he wasn't as badly injured as the teenagers but he still had a couple of cuts that she had to clean.

"No, I want to help." She could tell he was putting all the blame on himself.

Sighing she said, "Go get me a clean cloth, bandages, ointment, and if you can water." He immediately left the room to get what was asked of him. Ophelia looked back down at the young blonde giving him a smile. "You'll be okay, I promise." He just winced in response. Looking over to Tubbo, she saw that he was in a better condition than Tommy, but barely. She couldn't lose them, they were like her brothers. Wilbur came back in with the cloth, bandages, and ointment, handing them to her. Immediately getting to work, she removed the torn piece of uniform from his abdomen and cleaned up some of the blood with the cloth. "This is going to hurt." She signaled Wilbur to come hold his hand for support. Pouring bits of the ointment onto his wound, she could see him trying not to cry out. The poor boy was gripping onto the older brunette's hand as if his life depended on it. Once she got the wound clean, she wrapped the bandage around his stomach, making sure to make it tight.

"Ophelia." He muttered.

"Hm?" She hummed in response.

"Thank you for not betraying us."

She laughed slightly at this, "Of course, you guys are my family. I could never betray you." The blonde laid down and shut his eyes, attempting to get some sleep. She looked over to Tubbo, seeing that he was sound asleep as well, his arm wrapped in bandages. Fundy was in his bed, tending to his small cuts. Looking around, Wilbur was nowhere to be found. She walked into the dining area and found him sat at the table, deep in thought. Quietly, she came over and sat next to him. Laying her head on his shoulder the two sat in silence.

"I'm going to have to surrender." He spoke up, his voice low and gravely.

"I could try and talk to him." He just shook his head.

"There's no reason to put you in danger, at this point he's probably on his way back here after realizing you escaped."

"Will, I'm serious. He might listen to me." She tried again.