chapter5

This chapter is dedicated to AGLovesLiam. You all have no clue how great if a person he is.

I don't knowwhat this guy is doing to me. He makes me feel happy. I am so excited for our date.

I started driving again. And all thus time, he was blushing. The car was silent but it was comfortable, not awkward. I broke the silence anyway.

"harry?" he hummed in response and turned towards me. "i want to know you"
"what does that mean?"
"that means I want to know everything about you."
" oh. Okay."
We arrived our destination. I ran towards his door and opened it. He blushed and mumbled a thank you. I intertwined our hands and we walked inside.
" reservation for Tomlinson"

The waiter took us to our table we sat down our hands still linked together

Our hands fitted perfectly. Its all I ever wanted. He started speaking but he was cut off by a familiar voice.
" hey louis. Remember me?"
Eleanor. Why cant she leave me alone.

"eleanor we have talked about it. Leave me alone."
" but boobear. Wont you rather be with me than this faggot."

I saw harry's eyes were full of tears, asking for his permission to fall.
" Eleanor you are referring that filthy word to my fiancee. Leave before I lose it." i said and walked towards Harry.

"baby. Are you okay?" he started crying and I engulfed him in a hug.

" hey. Hey. Its okay. I am here. Dont listen to her. She is not worth your precious tears. You are too special. Baby please. Dont cry. I'll always be here for you. Just hold on. Please. Don't cry."

" i am so sorry Louis. You had to see me like this. I I just ruined everything. Our date and the first impression. You wouldn't even want to marry me. I am such a crybaby.

" oh no no no love. You're not a crybaby. You dont have control emotions. Neither do I. But we will get through this together. You'll help me and I'll help you. And of course I'll still marry you. Why wouldn't I? You're truly precious. I dont wanna lose you. Call me selfish. But I cant run from the truth. Let's go to my house. We will talk over their okay."

I put my hand on his waist and his was on my shoulder. We started walking towards the door. I noticed Eleanor was still there.

" stay away from my family. Especially him. If I see you hurting him, I wont think twice before riping your throat off."
I said and walked towards the car. We sat inside and drove away.

------------
Hey guys so this was chapter 5. hope you like it. Thanks for reading. No offence to Eleanor tho.

Fun fact: did anyone knew she is a larrie?

Vote

Comment

All the love-
A xx