chapter7

After what felt like a whole century, we pulled back. Harry hugged me tightly, trying to say he'd never let me go. I hugged him back and kissed his neck. We drove and went to my place.

" so what are we gonna do?"
Harry asked. I am so happy I am gonna call him mine. He'd be mine Forever.

" how about we watch a movie?"
" Yeah you're right. Let's watch Love Simon."
"baby we cant watch that."
" but why not?"
" because I am in that movie"
" and that is exactly why I wanna watch it."

He pouted an gave me puppy dog eyes. Repeatedly chanting 'please'.
" fine you win. Go set out the movie. I am gonna bring popcorn and soda."

His face lit up like a child's face on christmas morning. Something tells me I am going to fall hard for him and when I do, there is no turning back.

I bought the things and sat beside him. We were sitting so close that I could feel him breathe. The movie bored me so I slept for a while.

When I woke up, I saw his face on my lap. His eyes were closed. He looked so pretty.

I picked him up and took him to my bedroom. I gently placed in my side of the bed, covered him with a duvet and placed a little kiss on his forehead. He smiled. Maybe he likes when someone takes care of him.

I hesitated but clicked a picture. I couldn't help it. Dont blame me.
After this, I went to the other side of the bed and started checking my emails.

(harry's p.o.v.)
I woke up. Wait when did i fall asleep. I saw the surroundings. They were all unknown. What if I am kidnapped. What if they want to kill me. What if-

" Harry. You up?"
Oh it means I am in his bedroom. How did I get here?

" yeah. I m awake. Louis, how did I get here?"

"oh you fell asleep on my lap so I bought you here. You were looking very peaceful and cute so I didnt wake you up. Hope you dont mind."

"no, i dont. Can you drive me home?"

" NO!! I mean you can stay here tonight. Its pretty late. Please."

"okay. So where should I sleep?"

"you can sleep here and you're not hungry?"

"well a bit. But its okay."

" no its not. Let me order something."
He went outside. And after a few minutes, he came back telling pizza is on its way.

(Louis p.o.v.)
"Louis."
I kept my phone down and hummed. We were sitting on different sides of the bed.

" can you cuddle me?" he said shyly. I walked over to his side of the bed and cuddled him. It felt so good.

"you know I could get used to this. I wanna get used to this. You have no clue Harry what you're doing to me''
I peaked down and realised he was already asleep.
I pecked his head.

" Goodnight bubba"