chapter 8

He is just so damn cute. What is this guy doing. He just remains himself and that attracts me.

He's just sleeping and I am just observing his every feature. The way his chest goes up and down while he breathes. The way his beautiful eyelashes kiss his cheek. The way his curly hair is. The way his big hands fit in mine like it was a piece of jigsaw puzzle.

" you know its not good to stare people in their sleep. "

" but harry its not creepy, its romantic. "
Of course its romantic.

" whatever" he said and nuzzled his face in my chest. This felt so good. He is so cute. I could write a whole book admiring his beauty.

" harry? Did you enjoy it yesterday?"

(Harrys p.o.v.)
" ENJOY!!?? It was perfect. All I ever wanted. All I ever needed. The way you stood up for me. The way you held me. The way you sang me a song. Which you have written yourself. Then the way we kissed. The way we cuddled. The way you brought me here when I fell asleep. The way you cared for me. It was all magical.

I feel like I can trust you. I feel that even if everything goes wrong, you'll help me out of the mess I made. The way you are. Its just amazing.

You know. I only know you personally for like a day or so but I could feel myself falling for you. I cant help it. Who wont fall for you. Just look at you. You are so gorgeous. I cant say anything to your face. Just look at your face.

And your personality. It just is a plus point to your beauty. You are just so amazing I am shocked and thrilled to call you mine.  I just can't wait to walk down the aisle and legally be yours forever. You will be mine and I will be only yours. If you were a prize then for sure I would cheat to win. You are so precious sunshine and-"

I was cut of by a pair of lips on mine. A pair of soft plump lips. I kissed him back with all that I had in me. His hand was on my waist pulling me towards him and the other one on my head. Pulling my hair gently. Both my hands were on his cheeks.

We kissed and kissed and kissed. Until we were cut off by a cough. Jay and mom were standing there. Wait MOM??!!

" so I think everything went well on the date." jay said.

"MOM. How many times. Knocking is essential. What if we were doing something more intimate?"

I blushed and brought my face close to his chest. To hide my face.' no need to blush baby. You know we will do that at some point' He whispered only for me to hear.

But guess the moms heard too as they burst out in laughter. My face grew even  redder. If that was possible.

"MOMS!! See what you have done. Now he is blushing like a tomato."

They apologised and left the room.
" baby. Angel. Sunshine. No need to blush."

" you have to stop making me blush"

" but you look so pretty." he said and pecked my forehead.

After this, I showered. And borrowed his clothes. They were so small and cute. We ate pizza and dropped me to my house. And bid  him goodbye but not before kissing his lips.

I could never get enough of those lips.

-----------------
Hey guys. Hope you liked the chapter. In the coming chapter, they would be married. I know its fast but thats the point. How they cope with their marriage.

Vote

Comment

Ask me anything!!!

All the love
- A xx