𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮, 𝙚𝙝?"

DAYS HAD PASSED SINCE THEIR DRUNKEN RENDEZVOUS and the marauders were starting to worry, the three of them knew that James had snuck out, ( thankfully for Aurora, they had no recollection where she had snuck out with him ) and ever since he returned, he was annoyingly giddy and not once, did he ever look in his dear Lily Evans way.

The five of them were in the Black Lake, Remus was reading his favorite muggle book, Peter and Aurora were sleeping beside each other against a tree, and Sirius and James were bickering like an old married couple as the both of them were trying to plan a prank against Severus Snape.

"That will only anger Lily more, James, you can't get her to like you by bullying her bestfriend." Remus reasoned, tired by his bestfriends' antics.

"Well i don't like her anym━"

"What?" Sirius and Remus cut him off with a yell, making the sleeping pair wake up from their slumber.

"The fuck?" Aurora hissed as Peter sighed, both of them rubbing their eyes.

"Prongs doesn't like Lily anymore." Sirius declared while James looked at him an annoyance.

"Yeah, Yeah, Sure," Peter and Aurora murmured, their eyes slowly drooping once again to sleep.

Remus then raised his fingers one by one, and by the count of three Peter rose up from the grass startling a pissed Aurora.

"What?" Both of them said unison only with different tones, Peter's voice were laced in shock while Aurora almost hissed once again.

"Well if you guys didn't cut me the fuck off the lo━"

"Language, James," Aurora snickered, back to her usual self as James took a deep breath.

"I'mgivinguponLilybecauseifeellikeidon'thaveachancewithher."

"What?" The three asked, puzzled by what the curly haired boy just said while Aurora only laughed.

"I'm giving up on Lily because i feel like i don't have a chance with her."

HUSHED WHISPERS WERE HEARED ALL THROUGHOUT THE GREAT HALL, Apparently, the whole school heard his sudden confession that he didn't like the green eyed girl anymore because his voice was too loud that the nearby students heard what he said and shared it with their friends.

The Gryffindor table was basked in awkward silence, Aurora sat in her usual seat inbetween James and Sirius while Peter and Remus sat infront of them.

The silence was deafening, and these were the times she liked to thank Merlin and all the existing Gods because she had Sirius and Regulus as her brothers. The three of them had been sharing looks and were able to communicate using their minds and were trying their best not to laugh.

"What do you mean Potter doesn't like Evans anymore?" Regulus asked, raising his brow at his siblings.

"Exactly that Reggie, i don't know know what happened to Prongs" Sirius explained, only to be cut off by his younger sibling.

"Stop the animalistic nicknames Sirius, i still don't get it."

"James doesn't like Lily anymore because he feels like he doesn't have a chance, that's what he told me." Aurora shrugged earning incredulous looks from both of her brothers.

"Told you?" the two of them asked simultaneously.

"Yeah? Do you remember last friday when we got trashed? James and I wenOh, Oh! I wasn't supposed to say that." Aurora closed her mind in panic, shooting both of her brothers a sheepish smile.

They weren't supposed to know that she spent the night with him, and only returning back to their dorms until the crack of dawn, they were her brothers not friends. Her brothers that would act like her body guards everytime a guy comes near her ( surely even potter's not exempted from this, as his brother
liked to say, 'his bestmates are strictly off limits' even if she was older than the both of them.

She went back to her mashed potates, playing with them with her fork not knowing that her brothers were continuing their conversation.

"Did she shag Potter?" Regulus gulped, an amused yet horror stricken grin on her face.

"What, Ofcourse not! Regbloody hell, my mind has been tainted." Sirius placed his hand on his face, peeking over the small gaps from his finger and stared at Regulus who was also horrified.

Something flashed inside Sirius' mind about their sister and his bestmate together and it scarred them to say the least.

"Oi, what are you knobheads talking about?" Aurora spoke, literally breaking the two of them out of their thoughts.

"My hair." Sirius blurted out, his twin sister looking at the both of them suspiciously.

You see, Aurora terrified the living daylights out of him, not even Walburga and Orion had the same scary effect she had on Regulus' and him because she was straight out terrifying. And that's saying a lot because she had never laid a hand on both of them or raised her wand, she always just seemed to know everything and it scared them.

"The three of us have the same hair." She answered boredly, looking at the plate of food place infront of her once again.

"Nothing, we were having a staring contest. Reggie was trying to make me laugh." He lied, seemingly to have bought it even though she did not.

Her eyes skimmed through the curly haired boy sat beside her, James was looking at the ceiling, back to Peter and Remus and to the ceiling again. He let out a yelp when he caught Aurora looking at her shamelessy.

"What?" He stuttered, his hazel eyes looking at her gray ones.

It seemed to have captivated him for a while because the next thing he knew, his group of friends were laughing at him and Aurora had a smirk on her face.

"Think my eyes are pretty, eh?"

The gryffindors who were watching them laughed, which seemed to ease the tension, but James cheeks turned beet red which people also noticed.

"Oi James, why are you blushing like a fucking tomato?" She whispered in his ears.

He could feel her breath near his face and James didn't know what was happening because that alone sent shivers through his body.

James didn't know what was happening, he didn't know what she was doing but it was bad.

Sure, he had pined over the same girl for years and he was only starting to get over her but he was not that stupid to know what this was.

"It'll start when you get nervous around her Prongs." Sirius' words echoed through his mind, this was bad, and we're not only talking about his bestfriend's sister, she was also his bestfriend.

"Prongs." Aurora spoke, breaking him out of his trance, not realizing he was again once captivated by her eyes.

"If you don't stop what you're doing i'm going to start thinking you fancy me instead of Evans." She snickered.

"Oh fuck off."