Daddy

"What the....?" the man was startled when Beam unceremoniously went inside the shower totally naked.

"Lets save water and time...mother earth is suffering now P'Forth" Beam just said casually while he joined in the shower.

The man gaped blankly at Beam with his soapy hands frozen on his head while washing with his shampoo.

"Come here I'll soap your back" Beam casually hold Forth and made him turn to have his back before he picked up the sponge to pour the liquid bath soap.

"Your huge junior is awake again..." Beam continued when he had a glimpse of Forth's half hard member but the owner remained quiet while he continued to scrub his soapy head.

"Im almost done, you could have waited for a while" Forth sternly muttered and tried to turn around to look at Beam but the boy made him stand still.

"You know Im impatient with waiting. By the way, you looked so perfect...naked...your butt is so supple...your abs...so perfect" Beam replied before he sneaked his other hand around Forth's abs and tried to move it downwards but Forth angrily grabbed his hand and shoved it behind.

"You are always so grumpy, you should have sex more often phi" Beam countered teasingly while he continued to scrub Forth's back.

"Shut up...you are always talking nonsense" Forth snapped before he moved to stand below the shower to rinse his body while Beam just chuckled in response.

"Soap my back too Phi...please..." Beam pleaded sweetly while he raised the sponge to Forth's face who glared at him but still took the sponge from his hand.

Beam moved to give his back to Forth with a very wide and triumphant smile on his face.

Forth started to soap Beam's flawless and perfect skin while he fell to silence with his own thoughts when Beam suddenly turned to face him which startled him.

"Soap me here too Phi" Beam mumbled calmly while he guided Forth's hand on his chest which the older guy hesitantly moved. The tattoo below Beam's colar bone is tempting Forth to his sanity but he held himself into doing anything foolish. 

"It will always remind you phi..." Beam whispered softly with his intent stare while Forth just took a very deep breath. Beam knew that Forth has been avoiding the imprints but at the same time loved to look at it on his skin.

Beam remained still and staring while Forth gently soap his chest, obviously avoiding to stare at Beam's clear words of skin imprints.

"Move downwards too Phi, its still dirty down there" Beam mumbled casually as if his already hard shaft is not telling Forth what he felt at the moment.

Forth glared and scoofed at him but moved down his hand to Beam's stomach without saying anything.

They remained quiet again while Forth just repeatedly soap the safe part of Beam's abs and tried his best to avoid looking down.

"Move downwards Phi, soap everything" Beam hold Forth's hand again and moved it lower that Forth's hand grazed his awakened member.

Forth seemed to burn his hand that he abruptly pulled it away from Beam's grasped.

"You can soap your own body Beam...you can reach it with your hands" Forth irritatedly exclaimed while he placed the sponge in Beam's hands before he hurriedly rinsed himself and went out of the shower.

Beam just amusedly watched his guardian's awkwardness while Forth seemed to hurriedly scurry away from Beam.

"I wont bite you..." Beam exclaimed teasingly when Forth has already wrapped himself with his white robe.