chapter 1: released

the main character y/n was currently sitting in a chair with layers of magic seals surrounding him keeping him bound to the chair for all eternity until some poor fools stumbled upon him.

???: "Ophis what are we doing here? from what I've sensed there's literally nothing here but ruins."

said a male with white hair as he followed a little girl who had long black hair who seemed to be looking for something or someone but there was a group following the white haired boy there were two humans both had blonde hair one was on a broom the other had a sword on his hip, there's two other blacked haired people theres the male who has a monkey tail and chinese armor and a staff. the other was a female and she had cat ears and two cat tails  she wore a kimono (did I spell right) the four of them followed the white haired boy like he was their leader.

Ophis: "quiet Vali if you set them off, it'll be bad."

she said emotionlessly and quietly. as they turned the corner they saw a boy about in his late teens with gray/black hair sitting in a chair with his head facing down so they couldn't see his facial expression (maybe ophis could due to her being short) surronded by seals to keep him in and each seal looked different.

 as they turned the corner they saw a boy about in his late teens with gray/black hair sitting in a chair with his head facing down so they couldn't see his facial expression (maybe ophis could due to her being short) surronded by seals to keep hi...

Ophis: "found them."

Vali: "ophis who is this? and why is it I can't sense them?"

Attractive pussy cat: "I cant sense them either, nya~"

said the attractive female pussy cat. who got closer to the seals and started examining them.

Ophis: "Kuroka get back."

she told the cat women who didn't listen (curiousity killed the cat)

Ophis: "Kuroka don't touch those!"

she said with caution and authority which caught everyone else off balance due to Ophis never talking like that.

Kuroka then went back to the group due to not wanting to be punished by Ophis, who was staring at the seals intently.

Vali: "you do know that just staring at the seals won't do anything right?"

he told the infinity dragon loli to which said dragon loli nodded their head and raised their hand up and placed it on the first of 10 layers of seals a slowely started to disolve the seals.

Monkey-Man: "shouldn't this like be... faster for you Ophis?"

said the monkey man to the dragon loli.