part 2:

-timeskip three weeks/start of the anime-

All I see is oppai... wait a second. Oppai! I clearly remember not inviting any females over to my penthouse and Ophis doesn't have tits, so who's daring enoguh to sneak their way into my penthouse and not fear me killing them?

I squeezed one of the tits to hear the person moan so I can deduce their identity.

???: "ahh~ who knew you were so brazen, Nya~"

It's kuroka.

Me: "why are you here Kuroka, I never invited you in?"

Kuroka: "I know, that's what makes it fun."

I then pushed Kuroka to the side so I could materialize a cup of coffee from thin air.

Me: *sips* fun? heh I know that's not the true reason you risked being killed. So what was so important that you risked your life for it?"

Kuroka then wrapped her arms around me making her reasonably large sized chest rub against my bike she then went next to my ear.

Kuroka: "Make kittens with me~"

I was drinking my coffee when she said that and now there's coffee on the floor cause I spit it out due to the obsurdness that was just spouted, I cleaned the coffee using my awesome powers. but it does make sense her species is not doing well in terms of population and plus having the superior God's child would be a great achievment for a devil nekoshuo but alas I'm not ready to settle down just yet, and I can't not unless it's her that I'm going to settle down with.

Me: "sorry Kuroka but no."

Kuroka: "aaah, I was really trying to get with you this time."

-3rd person Pov-

y/n: "I know but there's the thing, it would never work between someone like me and someone like you. but now if you'd excuse me I have a group to meet with."

Kuroka: "Didn't you leave the Khoas Brigade a week ago so what group would you be meeting?"

y/n: "non of your business, just be happy I granted you and your friend Vali the ability to speak the name God and pray without suffering any headaches or ill effects, I call that being a good person."

he said as he got up from the bed and while walking changed clothes with the snap of his fingers

Kuroka: "and here you go on and on about being a good person, do you seriously have that much emotional damage that you have to constantly tell people about how "good and nice" you are?"

y/n had small tears in his eyes but they soon dissappeared.

y/n: "says the one who's unsure on rather to kidnap her own sister or not."

Kuroka: "Nya~ I know you can come up with something better than that y/n"

y/n: "damn I taught you to well on how to tease and mock people."

Kuroka: "I already knew how to do it but your teachings just made it a lot easier to find stuff I can mock them with."

y/n then walked out the door saying "don't make a mess and definitely don't invite other people over." and with that he left with his coffee cup with infinite coffee in it.