THE SALVATORE

She was sitting in the balcony of her room talking with her best friend,soon to be her sister-in-law. , Chiara.
She was home schooled till her senior year. She got permission to attend college after requesting for hours to her father , Grandfather and brothers. Being the only girl of the family, she was the apple of everyone's eyes. They only wanted to protect her.
But she had to learn, how to walk in the world. She met Chiara in the college early days . After the college , they also attended university together and had graduated in accounting . They had been friends for four years now.

   Chiara and her brother , Alfredo Salvatore started dating two years ago. Now they were going to get married. She knew both of them were deeply in love. Chiara's family was also a known business family of Italy so there were no hurdles in their way like her elder brother, Alvaro Salvatore had to face. Her elder sister-in-law , Sienna Salvatore was a daughter of a policeman. Sienna Salvatore was only child of her parents and Alvaro Salvatore fell in love.

Her father and grandfather wasn't ready to marry her brother . But her grandmother took Alvaro's side. After marriage, Sienna won everyone's heart with her kind nature. Sienna proved herself a good housewife Alvaro wanted. The couple was blessed with a boy a year after their marriage. Little Angelo had the family wrapped around his little finger.

"I am so excited, Bella" Chiara's cheerful voice came. She smiled at her best friend. Both were so opposite of each other. Chiara was talkative and full of life. And she was the shy one and usually stay quiet.
"Are you not afraid. I mean you are only 21 and getting married." She asked nth time.
" No silly, I love Alfredo and that's all matter." Chiara rolled her eyes at her and replied.
She knew her brothers and their wives loved each other but she didn't ever think about love. She never intended to leave her family for some stranger. She definitely would never. She said in her heart with a determination.
"But you will have to leave your family." She repeated. "O come on, every one does. My parents are planning a world tour. My brother is busy with business and his wife with her friends and parties." Chiara said.
"Ok" she said clearly not convinced. She had a different family which loved her and she loved them the most

"You will understand this once you will get the love of your life." Chiara said.
"I only want to be with my family" She said meekly.
"I bet your marito(husband)  will be crazily in love with you." Chiara didn't pay any attention to her statement and continued to say. She just shook her head. "We will go to spa tomorrow and then we will buy our dresses and jewellery. I have told my father . You must go and inform Sienna. It's gonna be fun. I am getting married next week. O yes yahoooo" Chiara was now dancing in excitement. She laughed at her tactics. "Yeah we will join you tomorrow. Ok gotta go. Dinner's time." She quickly cut the call and ran out to greet her father at the door of mansion like always.

After dinner, She went to her elder brother's room. The room door was opened and the couple was busy in making out.
"Fratello" (brother) she shouted and turned her face towards the door. Her cheeks heated up in embarrassment.
"Sorellina" (little sister) Her brother called her. She turned towards him. "Will you close the door for once." She asked. "What!! I just missed my wife." Her brother wasn't embarrassed at all. His wife glared at him with pink cheeks.

"I just came to tell you that Chiara would be waiting for us at city spa." She informed her sister-in-law. "You are going tomorrow for shopping." Her brother asked looking between them.
"Yeah! Girls day out" Sienna said. Alvaro nodded his head pulling out phone. "Please fratello" she knew what was coming next. Female guards---! She protested when she joined college but her family assured her that the guards would stay at a distance. So no one would know.
"No can do sorella(sister) go and rest." Alvaro kissed her forehead. She sighed and left his room.

Her father used to say that she resembled her mother. Same beauty, same heart but she never saw her mother.
When she was a kid her grandmother used to say to her to look for her mother in the mirror.
She had blue eyes with 5.6 height , brunette hair, fair skin and innocent look. She was epitome of perfection. She was the goddess of beauty.

    She was ISABELLA SALVATORE.