2.1

After Lucy finds Edmund in Narnia, they quickly returned so Lucy could go tell the others.

"Peter, Peter, wake up! Peter, wake up! It's there! It's really there!" Lucy cheers as she jumps onto Peter's bed. This awakens Zoe and Susan, who quickly make their way to his room.

"Shh. Lucy, what are you talking about?" Peter asks as he rolls over.

"Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe like I told you!" Lucy answers him excitedly.

"You've just been dreaming, Lucy," Susan says as she sits on Peter's bed.

"But I haven't! I saw Mr. Tumnus again! And this time Edmund went too," Lucy explains, causing the three older kids to snap their heads to look at Edmund.

"You... You saw the faun?" Zoe asks watching to see if he was lying because she honestly believed something was up with that wardrobe. Edmund shakes his head no and Zoe believes him.

"Well, he didn't actually go there with me. He... What were you doing, Edmund?" Lucy asks as she looks over at Edmund confused.

"I was just playing along. I'm sorry, Peter. I shouldn't have encouraged her, but you know what little children are like these days. They just don't know when to stop pretending," Edmund explains and Zoe could tell that he was lying.

Lucy starts crying before fleeing from the room. Susan shakes her head before she and Peter follow Lucy but not before Peter shoves Edmund onto his bed.

"Its really there isn't it?" Zoe asks Edmund, who slightly nods before Zoe follows the other Pevensies. Peter, Susan, and Zoe find Lucy hugging the professor.

"You children are one shenanigan shy of sleepin' in the stable!" Mrs. Macready yells as she rushes into the hallway. "Professor. I'm sorry. I told them you were not to be disturbed."

"It's all right, Mrs. Macready. I'm sure there's an explanation," The professor says before looking at Lucy. "But first of all, I think this one is in need of a little hot chocolate."

"Come along, dear," Mrs. Macready says as she leads Lucy towards the kitchen. Peter and Susan go to walk away but the professor clears his throat before motioning for them to follow him.

"You seem to have upset the delicate internal balance of my housekeeper," The Professor says as he fixes a pipe.

"We're very sorry, sir. It won't happen again," Peter apologizes before grabbing the girls arms to leave.

"It's their sister, sir. Lucy," Zoe tells him in hopes to maybe get answers about the wardrobe.

"The weeping girl," The professor states as he glances up at her.

"Yes, sir. She's upset," Susan takes over with a nod.

"Hence the weeping," The professor states with an arched eyebrow.

"It's nothing. We can handle it," Peter says wanting to leave the room.

"Oh, I can see that," The professor retorts as he shakes his head.

"She thinks she's found a magical land. In the upstairs wardrobe," Susan explains with a shrug.

"What did you say?" The professor asks as he stands before leading Susan to the sofa.

"Um, the wardrobe, upstairs. Lucy thinks she's found a forest inside," Peter answers as he sits beside his sister.

"She won't stop going on about it," Susan adds as she sits as well.

"What was it like?" The professor asks, clearly intrigued.

"Like talking to a lunatic," Susan answers, causing Zoe to glare at her.