5.1

"You look like Mum," Lucy tells Susan as they stand by the stream

"Mum hasn't had a dress like this since before the war," Susan says with a smile.
"We should bring her one back. A whole trunk full. Some for Zoe's mum too!" Lucy says excitedly, causing Zoe to smile at her innocence.
"If we ever get back," Susan says doubtfully, causing Lucy to frown. "I'm sorry I'm like that. We used to have fun together, didn't we?"
"Yes. Before you got boring," Lucy says, causing Zoe to giggle.
"Oh, really?" Susan asks before she splashed Lucy, who splashes her back. Zoe walks over to grab them a towel from the tree, only to find Maugrim behind the towel.
"Please don't try to run. We're tired. And we prefer to kill you quickly," Maugrim says as two more wolves appear. Zoe sees Susan's horn and her sword nearby before throwing the towel in Maugrim's face and grabbing the items as she runs over to Susan and Lucy. Zoe tosses Susan the horn, who immediately starts to blow it, while Zoe unsheathes her sword.

"Susan!" Peter calls as he hears the horn, before running in that direction.
"The tree!" Zoe tells Susan, who quickly lifts Lucy into the tree before climbing up herself. Zoe holds her sword in front of her as the wolves start to get closer.
"Zoe!" Peter yells as he sees her before he rushes over to her. "Get back!"
"Peter!" Lucy yells as the wolves start to circle around Peter until he is beside Zoe.
"Z, get in the tree," Peter orders as he stands in front of Zoe protectively.
"But," Zoe starts to protest before Peter sends her a slight glare.
"Come on. We've already been through this before. We both know you haven't got it in you," Maugrim taunts to distract Peter while Zoe climbs into the tree.
"Peter! Watch out!" Susan calls, causing Peter to keep his eyes on all of the wolves while Zoe wraps a protective arm around Lucy. Aslan appears with soldiers as he pins one of the wolves down.
"No! Stay your weapons. This is Peter's battle," Aslan orders the soldiers.
"You may think you're a king but you're going to die like a dog!" Maugrim taunts before he jumps at Peter, who raises his sword causing it to go straight through the Maugrim but the force of the Maugrim's jump takes Peter down.
"PETER!" Zoe screams as the fear of actually losing him takes affect.
"Peter!" Susan and Lucy yell as Zoe jumps out of the tree before they quickly jump out of the tree after Zoe. Peter shoves the wolf off of him with the help of Zoe.
"Oh, thank the heavens," Zoe says as she quickly pulls Peter into a hug which he gladly accepts before Susan and Lucy quickly join the hug.
"After him. He'll lead you to Edmund," Aslan orders as he lets the other wolf go before several soldiers take off after the wolf. "Peter, clean your sword." Peter does as told before kneeling in front of Aslan.
"Rise, Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane," Aslan says after touching a paw to Peter's shoulder. "Knight of Narnia." Peter stands as he smiles at Aslan before he sheathes his sword, turning to smile excitedly at his siblings and Zoe.