Chapter 1

Scarlett was sat at a table in the middle of the book cases getting some light reading in before her potions lesson with professor Snape

Scarlett was sat at a table in the middle of the book cases getting some light reading in before her potions lesson with professor Snape. She was reading up on her history of magic with a book from the restricted section. She had already read the book about five times before but every now and again she would read it to brush up on her facts just in case she needed them. Well that is what she would tell herself but really it was because she had nothing better to do. She looked up at the clock and saw that she had to get to her class so she quickly packed up her things, putting the book in her side bag and rushed to Snape's class. It was safe to say she had plenty of time to get to class, twenty minuets to be exact but she always wanted to be ten minutes early to every lesson and she knew it would take her ten minutes to get to the classroom from the library.

while rushing in the direction of her class, Scarlett was searching in her bag for her potions homework when all of a sudden she walked into something, Scarlett thought it was a person so she quickly blurted out a "sorry" but as she looked up she realised it was the door to a classroom. Totally embarrassed she looked around to see if anyone had noticed and to her horror she looked over to see a red-haired boy laughing to himself and her cheeks went bright red when she realised it was only the boy she had a crush on since the second year of Hogwarts; George Weasley one of the many Weasley's at Hogwarts and one out of the two famous Weasley twin pranksters. She quickly put her bag back down to her side and carried on watching carefully where she walked. She kept replaying the situation in her head, her cheeks had become more red than usual as she was filled with embarrassment and a giddy feeling at the image of his bright perfect smile.

Fred and Lee were chatting about something but George didn't really know what because he wasn't paying attention

Fred and Lee were chatting about something but George didn't really know what because he wasn't paying attention. He was zoned out, looking down the corridor. That was when his eyes laid on her; Scarlett Hutchinson, the quite one of the Hutchinson's. All of a sudden if felt like time slowed as he watched her search through her bag and rush down the corridor. She looked as beautiful as ever to him as the slight sunlight that come through the corridor window hit the left side of her face. It showed off her bright blue eyes and her natural blushed red cheeks.

George had a crush on her for about three years but he never told anyone besides Lee and Fred. He always wanted to ask her out or even just talk to her but she would always walk away before anyone could even get three meters near her. He didn't know why she was so reserved and after trying to talk to her so many times he just to decided to date other people. But over those three years none of the relationships felt right to him and he was never able to get rid of his crush on Scarlett and always felt himself drift back to her for some reason he couldn't explain.

He watched her as she rushed down the corridor and take a sharp turn to the right, bumping into a door to an empty classroom. That's when he heard her slightly shout out a 'sorry' to the classroom door. He sat there laughing to himself at how the girl didn't realised that she had actually walked into a door, not a person. That is when she looked around the corridor and made eye contact with him and butterflies started to fill his stomach. He felt his blood rush to his cheeks, he hated when he felt like that because he knew it just meant that he liked her a lot more then he wanted to admit to himself. He quickly looked towards his brother and his mate and when he looked back up she was rushing back down the corridor towards what he guessed was potions seeming as they had all the same classes due to George failing his O.W.LS. He had made an agreement to re-sit the fifth year to stay at the school. Something his mother wasn't to happy about but she also agreed to give George a second chance.

"why don't you just try and talk to her mate?" Fred questioned once he knew Scarlett was out of sight.

"you know why Freddie." George said in a disappointed tone.

"maybe she has changed mate, but you wouldn't know cause you are still too scared to talk to her." Lee commented with a slight chuckle, tapping George on his back. George looked at Fred and Lee

"whatever." George said lightly. He stood up straight off the wall he had been leaning on and turned to Lee and Fred "I'm heading to potions. Snape said he has to talk to me about something that will help me with my grades." And he started to walk off.

"He would need a miracle for that." Fred cockily shouted down the corridor. That is when Lee chipped In with "you sure your not just trying to stare at Scarlett for longer?". George did a quick turn and flipped them a middle finger and turned back around and carried on walking towards the potions classroom.

Scarlett entered the class and took her normal seat at the back right hand corner of the classroom, she liked this space in this class because It was close to the door so she could flee as quick as possible if she ever started to have a panic atta...

Scarlett entered the class and took her normal seat at the back right hand corner of the classroom, she liked this space in this class because It was close to the door so she could flee as quick as possible if she ever started to have a panic attack or any other reasons. She started to unpack her things and place them on the table. She looked up to see the professor entering the classroom.

"Ten minutes early as always Ms. Hutchinson." Snape commented in his normal emotionless, deep voice

"Always eager to learn sir." Scarlett didn't mind talking to teachers but only when they were at a comfortable distance away.

"I have something I have to regard with you."

That's when she heard the door open. She flipped her head around and stood up in a scared manner to see who it was seeming as nobody besides her and Snape were in the classroom this early. she felt herself draw her wand from her robe sleeve out of fear, aiming it at the door. That is when she saw George walk through the door. She felt her body relax but still didn't drop her wand.

"you can dropped your wand Ms. Hutchinson it is only Mister Weasley, you are perfectly safe." Snape said slowly once he saw that Scarlett was not dropping her wand. All the professor's knew about the twins situation and what their father had done and knew to keep an eye on Scarlett and make her feel safe at Hogwarts. George simply smiled at her as she dropped her wand and sat back down in silence. Scarlett listened in as the professor and George were talking.

"you wanted to speak with me professor." George spoke after making his way to the front of the class.

"Yes I have decided that for you to get better grades this year and go on into your seventh year, I am assigning you a tutor to help you." Snape looked up from his desk to look at the boy and the girl at the back of the class. "And though I know you will not like it, Ms. Hutchinson you are going to be his tutor for a couple of weeks." Scarlett quickly lifted her head up from her book and violently shook her head at the professor with a look of shock and fright in her eyes. "Yes, I'm sorry but you are the only person in the class that is able to do it, seeming as the other students are not up to date on their own work." Scarlett looked at the professor and then to the boy and back at the professor and finally she spoke quietly with a look on her face of worry "please... sir."

"It is the only option for now but once someone is up to speed with their work I will see if they can do it instead." Snape replied with a slight bit of sorrow in his voice. The girl simply nodded knowing that she wouldn't be able to get herself out of this one.