Chapter 4

It was 4 am on a cold Saturday morning

It was 4 am on a cold Saturday morning. Scarlett didn't get much sleep most nights but she was used to it. She sat up in her bed rubbing her eyes, adjusting to the sunlight shining from the window. Swinging her legs to the side of the bed she got up to get ready for the day. She went into her drawers to left of her bed and picked out a white long sleaved collared blouse, a red sweater vest, some light blue ripped muggle jeans and high top thick black boots. She went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and did her normal skin care routine then jumped into the shower.

She step out of the shower and wrapped her self in her towel to grab some clean underwear and her outfit, she went back in the bathroom and got changed. She used her wand to dry her hair. She applied a tiny bit of foundation under her eyes and then put on some mascara. As she looked in the mirror and smiled at her reflection she loved her hair. The way it looked so silky and smooth, how it was just the right amount of wavyness all over and how it was just the right length. She decided that today she would leave her hair down and not put it up in her usual bun at the back of her head. She walked back into her dorm, grabbed her book she was currently reading and headed out of her room, quietley closing the door trying not to wake up her dorm mate.

She walked down into the common room and sat down on the sofa. She shot a flame out of her wand and started the log fire. She sat there reading her book until it came to 7am.

She got up and headed out of the common room, putting out the log fire but as she headed to the door she heard a low raspy voice call her name from behind her. Scarlett quickly turned to spot George leaning against the doorframe to the stairs
"can we tal-"

She didn't let him continue before she turned back around and rushed out of the room. She didn't know what he wanted but she knew he would bring up yesterday and she didn't want to bring it up. She was too scared that he would say it was a mistake and she didn't want to be hit with the dissapontment. She rushed down the halls and headed straight for the Hufflepuff tower knowing her sister would be up by now.

Scarlett muttered the password her sister had told her and the portrait opened

Scarlett muttered the password her sister had told her and the portrait opened. She walked in looking around to see if she could find her sister. Surely enough she did. Nicole was sitting on the couch cuddled up with some hufflepuff boy with a joint in her hand. Scarlett quickly walked over and tapped her sister on the shoulder and signaled to the door telling her she needed to talk with her. Nicole passed the joint to the boy and walked with her sister out the portrait. Once oustisde the room Scarlett went to speak but was cut off "what's up" Nicole smiled at her sister to reassure her that she isn't mad at her for taking her out of her moment. "I have to tell you something about George" Scarlett started but stopped unsure if she should tell her or not.