Chapter 15

Francy's p

Francy's p.o.v

The next morning in the cafeteria Remi and I had sat on the benches outside, shaking in the cold, but sipping on the hot pumpkin spice coffee she had brought from home.

"I'm telling you Francy, you have to see him again." Remi started again.

"Don't you think I want to. I get a heart racing just thinking about him."

She opened her thermos and refilled our cups. "Then just go to that shop. I bet he's thinking about you too. Maybe he will just show up in our school in his rover and with flowers and picks you up in his hands and tells you he .."

I raised my hand, stopping her. "Hold it there Jane Austen. That is never going to happen."

She smirked. "But you want to..."

I smiled. Well...it's not like I didn't want to.

"For the first time in our highschool life we can talk about real things that actually happened. This is a breakthrough from the cold desolate place in love we've known so far. Our time has come. I want to embrace this breakthrough. Let's celebrate. Tonight at your house."Remi got excited.

I really wanted to but... "I don't want to push my luck. This might be the only thing that happens until we leave highschool."

She glared at me. "Tonight. Your house. Done."

I gave in. Once Remi had something on her mind. That was it.

***

I looked at the time on my phone. It was already eight and Remi could be here any second. I took out the mini pies from the oven and placed them on the counter. Everything was ready for our little celebration. As always she'd prepare something salty and I took care of the sweets.

As I was washing my hands I heard a crack in the floor. I turned around and saw Kai leaning over the counter trying to steal a pie.

"Hey, hey, hey. Hands off." I shooed him away protecting my pies.

"Aren't they for us anyways?" He asked and in a few swift movements he managed to get past me and steal a pie.

"Nooo.They are for Remi?"

Just like that he dropped the pie.

"She's coming here? No one told me she's coming here. Why didn't anyone tell me she was coming here?"

"Didn't I tell you? I must have told you." I said knowing exactly why I didn't tell him.

He ran out of the kitchen in a second.

"Francy..I'm here." Remi yelled coming through the door. "I brought pizza."

"I'm in the kitchen with pies."

I quickly put them on the plate and came out. She was carrying a large box of pizza and a few other stuff in her bag.

Running down the stairs with his backpack, Kai stood frozen when he saw Remi. I could barely hold in the laugh when I smelled his cologne.