- Previews

チャプターのプレビュー - (Chapter Previews): 

Ohayou Gozaimasu Chapter 7: {In progress of outlining}

ストーリーのプレビュー - [Story Previews]

Oyasuminasai - おやすみなさい

(Goodnight) The very origin of Ohayou Gozaimasu. When quiet second year Kurokiri Junko of Misaki North all-girl's High school accidentally saves fiery delinquent Inumori Ryoko from a fateful suicide attempt at Shibuya Station, her life is flipped completely upside down. Rumors begin dispersing around the school of heightened yakuza acitivity in the area, and with them, violent attacks on the girls of the school. As Junko slowly warms Ryoko's closed-off heart, she finds the girl is not what she initially seems, nor to be easily trusted. But when the first pulses of something more than affection ripples between the two, her dark secrets will be exposed. Secrets that threaten Junko's very being... Will Ryoko be able to break from her past and keep Junko safe...or will the whole neighborhood rumble and do away with yet another interfere in the territory? And what will their parents think of their blossoming love? Just how far will they be willing to go to protect it?   

Konbanwa - こんばんは

(Good evening) The origin of Yukimura "Misaki" Chibiru and Aoi Hanako's fateful meeting and romance. Sent from France to secure a youthful successor of her family's renowned Lolita franchise in Shinjuku, Japan, a chance encounter with a mute girl by the name of Aoi Hanako changes Yukimura "Misaki" Chibiru's world forever. Upon their first meeting, their relationship does not take long to blossom into something far more complex than mere close friendship. As the two discover their strong feelings of romantic affection for each other, they come to unearth something bitter that has shaken both their prestigious families for centuries. Just how long can they successfully hide their new found love and friendship from their rival business families who have been literally clawing at each other's throats since ancient times?    

A Lily For My Dearest - 私の親愛なるためにリリー {Coming Soon!} 

As long as Ayamine Kaname could remember, she desired to go to a place filled with angels. A place of girls graced with elegance and utmost formality. They would be beautiful and resplendent – not a visible imperfection to be seen. Clad in white and crowned by long, flowing hair. All that comes true when she is sent to St. Bastille's all-girl's academy. Here aching romances will flourish, grim secrets of the academy will be unearthed, and drama will blossom uncontrollably. As the student council scrambles further to their wit's end over the protection of the academy's secret, an encounter with student council president Tsukino Sachiko threatens to repeat it all. And Ayamine Kaname is straight in its devastating path...    

Idol Syndrome - アイドル症候群

When Japan's most rising star teenage idol Kirisame Reine publicly announces an opening to be her partner singer, shy long-time fan Kumiko Mai quickly takes the chance to fill the spot. Events take a turn for the worse at her audition, and in the chaotic mess, she accidentally catches the shocking scene of Reine passionately kissing another girl backstage. Reine happens to spot her, and in order to prevent her secret of having a girlfriend from being exposed, she begrudgingly appoints Mai the much-sought position of her assistant singer. At first, Mai thinks of it as a dream come true. But as time goes on, Reine's true personality when not in front of the camera begins to rear its bitter head. When a chance accident soon lands Reine's girlfriend in the hospital with a coma, Mai finds a strange emotion growing between the fiery idol and her. Will true romance blossom beyond the cameras, or will the blinding neon lights and sickly sweet pop songs merely disguise it as a stage act?  

 [他のものはすぐに来る!- Others coming soon]

情報は、後に記入する。- [I will fill out information later]

Strawberry Liar - イチゴうそつき

Startline - スタートライン

Gemini - ジェミニ

RE_Himitsu - RE_秘密

Love Fool - 愛の愚か者

Natsu no Monstaa - 夏のモンスター

Questions, comments, ideas, suggestions? Please, feel free to leave any here~ ^ - ^