Untitled Part 3

Five chuckled at my statement and I just looked straight forward.

"I want my power back," I said sternly.

"Well that's too bad isn't it?" he said, going straight faced again.

"This is your fault!" I turned down the radio and faced him.

"Calm your biscuits," The boy said, "I'll figure it out."

"You better."

"How did you learn to jump so fast?"

"I don't know. I just did."

"It took me a year to learn and you do it in a day? I don't get it."

"Well not everything has to make sense!"

"It does to me. I need to know how and why this is happening. I need to know how you learned so quickly. Not to mention using it perfectly."

"Can we just have a silent car ride until we get there. Killing people has given me a headache."

I turned the radio up a little so I could hear it a little better. Five starred at the window. I looked over and smiled.

"Finally peace and quiet." I thought.

After a 7 minute drive we got there. I got out of the car and shut the door at the same time as Five did. Five looked at the building and then at me. We nodded at each other and we warped into Vanya's apartment. I turned on the main light, Five turned on a lamp beside an armchair.

Five sat down and I walked over to the coffee machine.

"Do you want any?"

"Sure,"

I made the coffee and grabbed two mugs. One had a baby rattle on it and the other said "Coffee Free". I gave Five the baby rattle one. I looked in Vanya's fridge.

"Great!" I said, sarcastically.

"What?"

"No creamer."

"Drink it straight," Five said, annoyed.

"Gross," I poured the coffee in the mugs and walked over to Five with them, "Here."

"Thank you."

I sat down on the brown couch and grabbed the blue blanket that was behind it. I covered my legs and drank the coffee. I set the mug down on the coffee table after a few sips and leaned on my hand.

I must've fell asleep because I opened my ever so slightly and saw Five drinking alcohol and Vanya looking at him confused. Instead of showing I was awake I just listened. I did this so I could talk to him about it in the car.

"You look like you need rest. I mean, Y/N was obviously tired," Vanya said.

"Right."

"Um, here's a blanket," Vanya pulled one off her bed and gave it to him.

"Thanks."

"Yeah."

I heard Five sigh as Vanya closed her door.

"I know you're awake Y/N."

"Wait, how?"

"One, your eyes were fluttering, and two your breathing was too shallow."

"Do you think Vanya noticed?"

"No she's clueless about a lot of things."

"Look, what you're talking about is nearly impossible."