𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵.

15. | PUPPY LOVE ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙
━━ ( osamu miya x reader ) 
❝ you're a slut ❞

 | PUPPY LOVE ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙━━ ( osamu miya x reader ) ❝ you're a slut ❞

━━━━━━━━━━ 

COOKIES YUM YUM

━━━━━━━━━━ 

"I REFUSE!" OSAMU SHYED AWAY IN EMBARRASSMENT, his cheeks tinted a rosy pink. Atsumu laughed at his childish little brother. He had never seen this side of him, which made him even more curious about what other discoveries he'll find.

The gray haired twin rose up from his seat, knocking off the blanket that rested on his lap. Osamu groaned and slapped his cheeks. Raising two palms up and finally making contact with his face. Atsumu stood there in amusement.

He let out a yelp, slightly falling backwards before regaining his composure.

Love is so complicated...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Finally it's done!" Y/N patted herself on the back, sniffing the delicious smell of cookies plated in front of her in an array of piles. The girl praised herself and wiped a bead of sweat away from her forehead. As Y/N took off her gray apron, she took out her hair that was kept up by a black hairtie. Her hair flowed down once she released the hair from the grasp of the confinement it was held in.

Y/N pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Damn that took a while. I wonder if he'll like it. Wait no! I meant they!". She slapped her hand over her mouth. Y/N silently cursed to herself for the thought of Osamu kept seeping into her mind, much more than it should have.

She looked at the cookies once again smiling sweetly. "They better like this or I'll cry."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

YOUR POV

As I threw on a hoodie, I got a notification on my phone. I brushed it away, not thinking much of a simple notification. Much more than expecting, my phone started buzzing again more violently as notifications popped up onto the screen. A groan slipped out of my mouth once I grabbed the phone, propping it onto the table in front of me. I hazily unlocked it and scrolled through the texts that were sent to me.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
add to contacts?

UNKNOWN?
stay away from Osamu! HE'S MINE!
ur a slut
getting close to the twins like that
disgusting. You make me sick.
read

As I scrolled through the texts, a little part of me felt hurt. Osamu was never mine to begin with? Osamu was his own person, no one owns him. 

I decided not to respond and just leave her on read, just to anger her even more. I let it slide for I simply didn't care.

But that little bitch annoyed the hell out of me. Anger started to spill out. I clenched my fist tight.

I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. 

I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I
  DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care.
I DON'T care.
I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care.
I DON'T care. 

I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care. I DON'T care.

I DON'T care.

I DO care.

Who does she think she is? Calling ME a slut? That's so embarrassing on her part. She's just mad because I know them. If she wanted to get close to him, she shouldn't be attacking me! I let out a scoff before throwing my phone onto the couch.

They are my FRIENDS! Nothing more nothing less.

Yea. That's right. Nothing more.

A little part of me wished it was more though.

stay safe muah! <3 - elaine