Things They Would do if They Lived Where I Do

This is the holiday edition because it's December which means Christmas.

1. Ice Skating - Naruto would be ok but Sasuke would be pretty good. Naruto would be better at rollerblading though

2. They would go to this coffee shop and then to this pizza place vis versa and they would each get a slice of plain cheese pizza and at the coffee shop Sasuke would get like a macchiato and Naruto would get a hot chocolate (in the summer/spring he gets a chocolate ice late with extra sugar because he doesn't really like bitter things)

3. They would definitely climb to the roof of this one building (a/n: there this like massive gazebo but it's like flattened and it has a fireplace in this park by me) in a park and sit there for hours on end and bring food and just chill. Naruto was the first to bring up this idea and he also climbed up first but was scared to come down (like a cat)

4. Something tells me they would petition to have my Highschool get a volleyball team. Like they would play volleyball in P.E. (Because Naruto didn't want to play basketball) and they would both like it and get frustrated that there wasn't a team (a/n this is based off frustration I have personally. my friend wanted to try and start a vb club but corona so that fell through but I had agreed to join if it ever got started)

5. Naruto would force Sasuke to get up and go to a 7/11 at midnight and they would get like funiyons and either coke or hot chocolate and they would hang around for a bit and then travel to other convenience stores and get the most random things. Sasuke says he hates it but he finds it fun

6. They skateboard everywhere and when it gets to cold they bike. You will never catch them walking or driving like ever. 

7. On days when school lets out early, they go to McDonalds with their friends and if not McDonalds then the pizza place and one of the convenience stores. 

 —- ———————

Watch em forget I wrote this at all tomorrow. Have a nice night 

-sky

Edit: I said I would like never edit this and one day I might go through this but like there was a word in here that wasn't even a word so I had to fix it